• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Targeting the water in the EC client

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I know I am LATE to the EC game but I am working on setting up my fisherman in EC using the new MACRO and targeting system.

What I am loking to do is use the fishing pole and target the water, which in E can be repeated a number of times. But I cannot find a target location like using UO Assist there. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

TY

M

MyWifeRules

If by chance you just need "last target", use "target last".
Use your pole once. Next set up a macro that uses pole, wait for target, then target last. you can repeat to fish the same spot.
If you are looking for "Target Relative", UOAssist is the only thing I have seen that has that. There is nothing similar in the EC. If you are sailing slow forward to gain, i would recommend making a macro that uses the pole, then hover your mouse over a particular spot and click it. You can do this repeatedly to keep fishing while moving, but this is the only way I have been able to do this in EC.