• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Targeting help

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I need help with the EC targeting system as a mage. I have the mousewheel set to queue and hit myself or my target as I want my issue comes with scrolling through targets.

I would like to constantly scroll through friendly and enemy with a botton.
The target nearest mobile does not seem to work. It seems to hangup and wont let me keep scrolling through targets.

Target nearest friendly and enemy work but I want a way to scroll through all players besides guildied/party members with one button and another button to scroll through guildies/party members. Is this possible

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i just took the action "target next mobile" and dropped into a hot bar and set it to F1 key and it cycles through them for me? with each push of the key! is that what you mean or am i misunderstanding

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need help with the EC targeting system as a mage. I have the mousewheel set to queue and hit myself or my target as I want my issue comes with scrolling through targets.

I would like to constantly scroll through friendly and enemy with a botton.
The target nearest mobile does not seem to work. It seems to hangup and wont let me keep scrolling through targets.

Target nearest friendly and enemy work but I want a way to scroll through all players besides guildied/party members with one button and another button to scroll through guildies/party members. Is this possible
make a macro/hotbar hotkey with "Target next enemy" then use this program: X-Mouse Button Control and set the same hotkey on the mouse scroll.