• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

target by resource problem

E

exparte

I just set out to do some mining today, and for some reason my target by resource macro option isnt working. It says "where do you wish to dig" but it doesn't dig. Doesn't bring up a target cursor or anything. Ideas?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
First make sure legacy targeting is turned off (escape, user setings,legacy tab)
then if that does not work try clearing your target cue by doing something like clicking your shovel and manually targeting a spot!
also if you have more than one target by resource in your macro put a delay of about 1 second in it!
let us know if that works and we will go from there!

E

exparte

I think it might have something to do with the first thing you mentioned. I say that because I realized I had the legacy client open (I use that one for combat mostly) and then when I closed it, the problem went away.

Thanks for your reply

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Glad its working for you !! just as a FYI there are some realy nice mining macros that some of us have made you will find them in the above sticky threads!