• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming help

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. I recently returned to UO after a fairly lengthy break.

I lost pretty much all of my items (High end armour, arties, rares etc) and most of my cash during this time (got about 1.2m left out of 100m or so that I had at the time when I quit), but I knew that all was lost long before I returned. The only thing I’m upset about losing is my Soulstones, but such is life. I should have stashed everything in the bank and not left it to chance that I'd return before the 90 days where up. I just hope someone got all the items and gold and put them to good use and that they didn't just decay on the ground.

Anyway, the point of this thread..

Today I found out about the new Greater Dragons and Greater Nightmares, and off I went to tame some. Half an hour later and about 10% of my total cash lost in insurance payouts, I decided it was too much for me. As such I was wondering if there are any kind souls who could assist me in taming a pair with decent stats? I would be able to pay you for your time if required, not much, but something.

Or perhaps someone has two they don’t want and could maybe sell them to me? I don’t know the prices, so I may not be able to afford them.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hail Vor! Welcome back.

If you haven´t gotten any of the pets yet then I´d be happy to help you tame one. I´m not sure if the Dread Warhorses still spawn but a greater dragon shouldn´t be much of a problem.

ICQ me on 329-570-049 or PM me here when you have the time so we can meet up ingame...

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Vor! Welcome back.

If you haven´t gotten any of the pets yet then I´d be happy to help you tame one. I´m not sure if the Dread Warhorses still spawn but a greater dragon shouldn´t be much of a problem.

ICQ me on 329-570-049 or PM me here when you have the time so we can meet up ingame...
Thanks for the offer:) but Bobar replied via PM this morning, and is going to help me out tomorrow morning.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah ok.

Good to hear it worked out well for you. :)