• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamers and Dex?

• Thread starter SyKo of GL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SyKo of GL

Do tamers need dex? does it effect the time for vet?
thx in advance! =)

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Vet is not based on dex. So unless your template includes something else that needs dex, then no...you don't really need it.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dex? We don't need no stinking dex!

I run with 25-30 dex on most my tamers, because having only 10 and shoving through something then not being able to move sucks.

But don't actually need any.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YES Dex Does Have an affect on vet skills!!

But the only affect is shorter pet rez delay, healing your pet allways takes same time rezurection can become 2seconds if your dex is high enough.

K

Kazumi the Wild

YES Dex Does Have an affect on vet skills!!

But the only affect is shorter pet rez delay, healing your pet allways takes same time rezurection can become 2seconds if your dex is high enough.
No offense, but can we have a source for that info?

That's the first I've heard that. =]

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

If this is correct, then I still say you don't need it.

Who cares if it takes 2 seconds to rez a pet or 4 seconds? If your pet is dead, you should be in a safe area before you rez them, or else they will likely get whacked again as soon as you rez them.

I cannot speak for the original poster, but I think he was asking if dex affects bandage time while vetting.

S

SyKo of GL

If this is correct, then I still say you don't need it.

Who cares if it takes 2 seconds to rez a pet or 4 seconds? If your pet is dead, you should be in a safe area before you rez them, or else they will likely get whacked again as soon as you rez them.

I cannot speak for the original poster, but I think he was asking if dex affects bandage time while vetting.
your right, i was asking if it affects bandage application time =) thx for all the input everyone =) gotta love the taming community in this game.