• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tamer/swords pvp

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My guess is what you are looking for is a dexxer/tamer, where the dexxer really is the primary template. You might get better advice from the warriors forum. Having said that, I have a dexxer/tamer I just finished:

120 swords
120 bushido
90 tactics
120 resisting spells
65 chivalry
110 taming
100 animal lore

I'm using a hiryu with him, so he doesn't needs higher taming/lore than that, and he's human for the joat with 20 med/focus.

Q

Quilnn

Friend made a tamer/dexxer template once... he went with:

100 Taming
100 Lore
90 Chivalry
90 Vet
120 Parry
120 Fencing
100 Tactics

Total of 720 Points, no healing because if you can get yourself a 4/6 casting suit, you'll be indestructable with a pet fighting you.. Veterinary to heal and res your pet, 100 Taming and lore w/ more on jewels. Parry to block blows (Lessen the damage takened in by dexxie group ganks)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Friend made a tamer/dexxer template once... he went with:

100 Taming
100 Lore
90 Chivalry
90 Vet
120 Parry
120 Fencing
100 Tactics

Total of 720 Points, no healing because if you can get yourself a 4/6 casting suit, you'll be indestructable with a pet fighting you.. Veterinary to heal and res your pet, 100 Taming and lore w/ more on jewels. Parry to block blows (Lessen the damage takened in by dexxie group ganks)
Just wondering what you'd go with for stats on a template like that?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider what pet you are going to use?

Tailor the taming and lore to get control of that pet and use the rest of the points eleswere

PvP pets

Most desired ATM is the dread mare, but other very nice one are CU's.

Personally for screwing around in the PvP world with pets I like a pair of Bake they are FAST with magery and you can sit on a ethy and cast away behing them.

Swords template thow leads to a riden fighter (Dread) were you ride up, Jump off, dismount, have pet attack, and beat them down.