• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talk About a Bug

M

MercyMixed

All my charaters of Mondain appear in my older account 8th Age so if I cancel out the older account, which I had planned on doing I clear out the newer Charaters, that I am working on right now. I will lose the only house I have between the two accounts sense all the charaters share it.
This is in the Origin shard and when I tried to get the older account to take the CD boxed version registation number , it didn't work and I contacted support.ea and was asked for account name :
-Your EA.com account name:
-First and last name:
-The Registration code or CD Key:
-The E-mail address listed on the account:
-Secondary or alternative E-mail address:
-Date of birth:
-Zip code:

With this information we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you

Neetu
EA Online Support.
I still can't figure out why the older account on MyUo shows the newer account charaters and can not get the older ones to come up.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
weird post

1st why deleting toons??

2nd if u delete a character u dont have house fall long as a character that shard and account over 15 days

3rd asking help a good thing ask pre huge delete your characters and if have a 8th anvis account characters should be semi trained!!!!!

we running 10th 11th year game now even if lack a box since 9th

All my charaters of Mondain appear in my older account 8th Age so if I cancel out the older account, which I had planned on doing I clear out the newer Charaters, that I am working on right now. I will lose the only house I have between the two accounts sense all the charaters share it.
This is in the Origin shard and when I tried to get the older account to take the CD boxed version registation number , it didn't work and I contacted support.ea and was asked for account name :
-Your EA.com account name:
-First and last name:
-The Registration code or CD Key:
-The E-mail address listed on the account:
-Secondary or alternative E-mail address:
-Date of birth:
-Zip code:

With this information we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you

Neetu
EA Online Support.
I still can't figure out why the older account on MyUo shows the newer account charaters and can not get the older ones to come up.

M

Mercy Mixed

I want to cancel and entire account. It is the first account and the characters have different names than the second one. The problem is when I go to log in to MyUo both accounts show the characters of account number 2 and none of the character names appear for account number 1, or the first account created. So it looks like no matter what account I cancel both get canceled for both look like the same account , which is the second one.

E

Eyes of Origin

It sounds like he/she is trying to delete an older account, but the chars from the older account are showing on the newer account or was that the other weay around and the new chars from the 2nd account are showing on the older account instead? and you are afriad of deleting the new chars??

I'm not completely sure, kind of confusing post... but almost sounds like something he/she needs to call EA about.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to throw out a wild hair here.

I'm thinking, from what it sounds, you log into MyUO with the one account you want to keep. You log out but it doesnt really log you out and log in with the second account. Instead of pulling up the second account info, it reads the cookies from the first login and reads those instead.

My advice: log out. Clear Cache. Log in with the account that should be different but isn't. It might fix the problem.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My advice...post this in the Players corner, they're pretty handy over there. I wish I could help more but I'm not understanding the problems either. And I wouldn't delelte the chars. Just leave them, you may reopen that account again some day, beats having to re work them when you reopen.

Oriana