• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers On Slayer Scrappers Inc Some Superslayers Also Lrc Scrappers

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Scrapper Slayers Ill List Some Below If Theres One You Need But Not In List Just Let Me Know As I Have Quite A Few Im Selling:-
Spider Mr1
Scorpion
Dragon +11 Magery
Dragon +10 Magery
Air Elemental
Poison Elemental Resisting Spells +9
Water Elemental Magery +9 Mana Increase 5
Blood Elemental Eval +9 Mr1
Earth Elemental Resisting Spells +10
Snow Elemental Mr1
Orge Mana Increase 6
And Lots More Just Let Me Know What U Need Listed The Highier End Ones

Also Have LRC Scrappers 12/13/14/15/16 With And Without Mods Please Post What You Need And Ill Have A Look What I Got

Also Got Plain Scrappers If Anyone Needs Them
Please Post Your Offers Here And I Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possable
Thxs In Advance
Raze

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for offer raist but u know its worth more since u paid what u did for the dragon slayer off me hehe

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi bought a few from you a couple of days ago, still need a gargoyle one if you get some more thanks!

T

Tazar

30 mil for the arachnid and 40 mil for the undead. And I actually agree with Raistlin. The Dragon would be worth more since it does 3x damage instead of 2x damage.

If you have any of the other 4 super-slayers (Demon, Elemental, Repond, Reptile) I will bid on those as well. I have the lessers so these 6 would complete the collection).

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*updated*
Will Be Making More Soon
Also Does Anyone Want To Buy Bulk Plain Scrappers By The 100s Ideal For Vendor Stock?