• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking offers on my humble Trammel Moongate Yew Shop

slugmaster

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Fellow players!
After 17 years my time in UO has come to an end and have no reason to keep my beloved shop.
It's 17x12, few steps south from Yew Moongate in Trammel as you can see in the picture.
The house comes empty, actually... I am selling everything on it on the vendors at huge discount.
I am looking for a buyer that actually desires to adquire a good shop spot and give a serious offer, I get that lots of people deal with houses, perfect legit business but don't bother, this shop meant alot for me.
Please feel free to send me offers here, on PM, ICQ: 261 229 401(slugmaster), Discord: SLuG2015#7233
I decided to keep the sale open until the correct buyers come along, will be refreshing every week.
Love ya!!

Attachments

Last edited: