• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Taking Offers on INSANE 11 MOD TUNIC !!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone,

I am currently taking offers on this INSANE 11 mod Plate Tunic.

Remember, you receive +1% LMC over the cap with plate armor as well as major stam reduction when taking damage. :)

If there is enough interest for the piece, I will turn this into an auction. Before all the negative nancy comments about the low stam, remember with the high hit point increase, it allows you to eliminate the crimson and go with the Obi for +10 stam. This will help you easily stay over the 210 stam for your suit.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Bump

A little surprised.. thought people would be fighting over this with multiple offers. Ill bump it once, but if it doesnt get the interest I want, i guess ill use on some character somewhere

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I appreciate the offers on this, but I honestly would not even consider turning this thread into an auction until the item got over 100 million gold.

If there is not interest at that amount, I will gladly keep the item for a future suit.

Happy Meal