• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Taking offers on Godly Jewl !

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
15magery15tact,5stam 2515151fc8lmc10ss.png Reserve 150m, BO-700m , Item on its way to Atl, will be there tonight, u can contact me via icq as well at 672482209, or leave offers here, will turn into auction if enough interest on piece and would run 3-4days.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I despair.
This is a PVP mages wet dream man. The only thing that could make this any better is fcr3 (which would make it a cool 600mil+ jewel ~ that I would put it as RESERVE) if it had str/dex with the fc3 it would be over a bil Reserve.

As it stands 150mil reserve is tbh a bit low....

9 stats on a jewel that all compliment eachother....

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That's exactly wht i thought SoBad ty for the compliments, i think this is a pretty bad ass piece for the right temp, like u said 9 mods that compliment ea other.. is not easy piece to get, and i do wish it had 3fcr instead too.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SDI is capped at 15 if you have over 70 in bushido taming ninja necro mystic chiv, if not the cap is 30....

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have cleaned up this thread. Please remember that an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Do not bid if you do not agree with the price but do not take the thread off track by arguing pricing. If you have prior history with someone in the thread, take it to PM, do not bring it here. The OP is taking bids on the item and posts in this thread should pertain to that, not personal history. Game on!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
SDI is capped at 15 if you have over 70 in bushido taming ninja necro mystic chiv, if not the cap is 30....
This is wrong, So is the comment about this being for a parry mage.

This jewel is for a tank mage, or a dexxer that wants to carry scrolls to cast curse, cure and other low level spells.

Straight from UOGuide.com: While this property is capped at 15% for PvP, the cap further increases from 15% to 30% for templates having no more than 30 modified skill points in another main skill like Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Focus, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry and Spellweaving.

That means you cannot have more than 30 skills in any of the skills listed above, OR any combination of the above skills adding up to be higher than 30 total skill points on a template that is running Magery above 30 skill points in order to reach the 30sdi cap. Mystic Mage/Necro Mage/SW Mage/Ninja Mage/Tamer Mage hard cap is 15. Pure Mage/ Tank Mage/Parry Mage/Wrestle Mage can hit the 30sdi cap.

To further define Modified: You can have 90 magery and get to 120 from jewels/items and still reach the cap of 30sdi. As soon as you toss in the above skills even at .1 skill point cap drops to 15sdi

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

This jewel is for a tank mage, or a dexxer that wants to carry scrolls to cast curse, cure and other low level spells.

Straight from UOGuide.com: While this property is capped at 15% for PvP, the cap further increases from 15% to 30% for templates having no more than 30 modified skill points in another main skill like Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Focus, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry and Spellweaving.

That means you cannot have more than 30 skills in any of the skills listed above, OR any combination of the above skills adding up to be higher than 30 total skill points on a template that is running Magery above 30 skill points in order to reach the 30sdi cap. Mystic Mage/Necro Mage/SW Mage/Ninja Mage/Tamer Mage hard cap is 15. Pure Mage/ Tank Mage/Parry Mage/Wrestle Mage can hit the 30sdi cap.

To further define Modified: You can have 90 magery and get to 120 from jewels/items and still reach the cap of 30sdi. As soon as you toss in the above skills even at .1 skill point cap drops to 15sdi
Great definition!

To further this it is called a "Focused Mage" and that is the nifty title you get. Cool thing is in PvP you can even get more SDI to a total of 40 SDI if you have GM inscription (which doesn't effect the "Focus Mage")

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My bad, its 30 skill points, anyhow you get the idea...

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am turning this into an auction, it will end this Sunday at 8pm eastern time, so 2 days left approx item is already on Atl and i will expect payment there. The 10min rule will apply after 8pm if ppl are still bidding, enjoy ty for everyone's comments on this piece and good luck to rest on the auction! Winner please leave your icq here, or add me with my number i posted on the original post, have a great night everyone!

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the smooth deal, didn't even need a broker thanks for the being honest.