• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers on a very special Ultima Related Whispering Rose Package

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not completely sure I'll sell this set. I'm merely entertaining offers at the moment.
These are all "A Whispering Rose From... _______" and the names appear directly as shown below.

Please post all offers here for this entire set in this thread.
I am not be taking offers on individual roses at the moment, sorry.

Compassion
Chaos
Honesty
Covetous
Deceit
Love
Hatred

Yew
The Barrier Isle
Delucia
Skara Brae
The Royal Garden
Ice Dungeon

A Wisp
Heckle
Katrina
Exodus x 2
Avery
Guardian
Mondain
Juo'nar
Sherry
Iolo Fitzowen
Dawn
Dupre
Lasher
Keeonean
Minax

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've thought about it @Nails ... and I know the offer of 300m which equals out to about 10m each is respectable... I would like to hold out to see if someone offers more as this collection took over 10 years to put together.

Thank you for the offer though Nails, I appreciate it.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've thought about it @Nails ... and I know the offer of 300m which equals out to about 10m each is respectable... I would like to hold out to see if someone offers more as this collection took over 10 years to put together.

Thank you for the offer though Nails, I appreciate it.
Alright just let me know, I really only wanted 15 roses, and weighed my offer accordingly.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright just let me know, I really only wanted 15 roses, and weighed my offer accordingly.
If I decide to break these apart in the future I'll make a separate post. I think I'll probably end up just holding onto them as I think you are the only one interested. I do appreciate the offer again. Thank you!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last call on these before I pop these back off the market. Looking for 450m for the entire set.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and the questions I've received offline!