• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking bids on Dagger

G

Last day I will let this run your really missing out on a great weapon if you do not bid...

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I used this dagger for a while and it has killed many of people i think imo that this is a pretty sweet arse dagger so buy it
i will even put some free poison on it. HAHA..

G

Oh, I like it. Don't get me wrong.

Not paying 3 Mil for it tho.

G

How can u compare a weapon with hit lightning to a weapon with hit fireball... and DI

I would not have even paid a 100k for that kryss it had no DI

No Hit chance and it had split damage and that is just horrible split damage on a weapon

people just dont realize how good HLD + Fireball+ DI + HCI is .... a mage can do nothing but run from you... a dexer get destroyed trying to fight u just ask Evermore....

Fireball is delayed where lightning hits at the exact same time ur weapon hits cause no disruption but with a quick weapon and firball there is nothing your opponent can do against you...

Ever faught me on Brea of [KOC]

G

Not bad arguments. The delayed fireball hit would, indeed, be useful.

I usually look for SSI on such a weapon, because I don't like to run with high dex. DI isn't very important for me on a SC-1 dagger/kryss, because I don't have tactics/anat anyway and hit for so little damage that the direct damage doesn't matter.

A

Astynax/Tek

Kage, what do you think about this weapon....just looking for a price check..

G

The mod's are great I wish it was a kryss honestly but It could be fun on a warrior or a mage either way I would not take anything less than 4 mill for it IMO

J

Jason619

yes, although some people downplay magic arrow, it still does an extra 7 - 8 damage.