• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] takeing bids on full set of marble armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asherd

they dropped in pieces.. the event was a DEV event not a EM event.. so it was a event on all shards. A Total of 60 suit [pieces were dropped on all shards including asian shards.. 2-3 complete suits per shard
you can check startics rare section. item is on LS looking for bids will sell when im happy with the price icq 480 473 873 thxs

A

asherd

im looking for around 400m bud thats my target will take trades

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking for around 400m bud thats my target will take trades
You'll be lucky if you get close to half of that. I've sold three sets thus far, one of them when it just came out for 300 million.

Now, they don't seem nearly as valuable to people when I have seen them for sale....but you never know.

Good luck.

A

asherd

if i dont get atleast 300mil ill just keep it =] no biggy as time goes on it will only become rarer...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they dropped in pieces.. the event was a DEV event not a EM event.. so it was a event on all shards. A Total of 60 suit [pieces were dropped on all shards including asian shards.. 2-3 complete suits per shard
you can check startics rare section. item is on LS looking for bids will sell when im happy with the price icq 480 473 873 thxs
Just to clarify on item counts, history, and value...there were 3-6 full suits per shard...only a couple of shards were limited to three. Average price with halby is 140-180 mil. This price drop is a result of marble cloth being farmable making it possible to craft the headpiece.

F

Fraggles

You can probably PM her to find out the reason.....from what i know this seller got this items by less then moral means

A

asherd

yes there is marble cloth around but the fact is u cant craft the plate! and i dont see anyone else selling the full suit or have i ever seen one for sale before! the person who i brought it of is annoyed coz i didnt pay the full price they wanted i didnt scam this person yet they trying to give me a bad name im still open to offers thxs

F

Fraggles

there have been a few suits sold here as well at at rares fests...do a search...i for one would not deal with this person

R

RavenWinterHawk

Just to clarify on item counts, history, and value...there were 3-6 full suits per shard...only a couple of shards were limited to three. Average price with halby is 140-180 mil. This price drop is a result of marble cloth being farmable making it possible to craft the headpiece.
This is good info. A good man to trust.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this is a hard and fast rule but always exercise caution with people who have very high or very low post counts.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this is a hard and fast rule but always exercise caution with people who have very high or very low post counts.
Ah ok, then Ill have extreme caution when dealing with Athelas (Posts: 270) or with you Omnius (Posts: 2,183) but i wont need any caution with that guy ohmyGED (Posts: 839) because of his post count. Awesome.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said, it's not a hard and fast rule... However, folks with huge post counts may know a lot more than they let on and be manipulating you, or have many friends to help them manipulate you. Folks with low post counts are frequently pseudonyms people use to disguise their identity so they can try and scam with impunity.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) If someone agreed to purchase an item for a set price and failed to deliver the gold...it is a scam.
2) If a moderator openly states *buyer beware*...no further explanation should be required.
3) If a seller's explanation is less than truthful, it is a good indicator of a potential scam.

just a few things to consider...

A

asherd

just 2 let u guyz now marble armor is SOLD! aswell as the purestone crystal thank you for the easy trade =] p.s no scammer here

A

asherd

actually i sold the suit plus the purestone crystal for 400mil =]

Status
Not open for further replies.