• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T_Amon info that would be handy in s sticky for new players

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was perusing another board as I am want to do lol and came across this post about commands for TC, some I knew but had to admit a few I did not even know after playing 11yrs, pretty certain it doesnt mention the 'give' commands when you say 'help' on TC and the poster mentions at bottom that there are more. Checked the FAQ's for new players and found no mention of the commands for TC, seems like a pretty handy thing to provide new players but thats me. Cheers :)

say help to get a list of commands and skill abbreviations

set animaltaming 1200 (sets animal taming to 120.0)
set animaltaming 0 (sets animal taming to 0)

set str 120 (sets strength to 120)
set str 10 (sets strength to 10)

give arties (gives you a very large set of artifacts, once you do this you may very well need to throw on the ground the artifacts you do no ever want because the bank box will have more items in it than it can hold, meaning you (as in YOU) try place anything into it and you will not be able to, although the system can)

give tokens gives you a set of tokens.

give air gives you a .... pet coloring tool. Click it and then the pet and the pet will be the color of the bush.

give resources gives you way more resources than you will need to make a suit that suites you.

There are more.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
T'Amon's not been a moderator for quite some time, but I'll bring it up to the other people working on the UO Stratics main page about doing one for Test Center commands, if they haven't already started on one.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thx Basara, I didnt realize T_Amon was no longer a mod as I see his post still regularily on here. As a long time helper of new players i quite often send them to TC to practice and get a good feel for the game so seemed appropraite to give them access to commands

:danceb:
(why does the Broccoli dance . . . probably because its used the least in cooking in relation to other vegetables)

B

Beer_Cayse

those are sticky posts ... until unstuck, they'll stay there. best guide for staffing on a forum scroll to the bottom and look to the right. there's a list of any staff for the forum.

D

dupadupa

why can i not pick any items up out of my bank box,

it says i cannot pick this up

R

RichDC

Its a bug that occasionally happens, basically you kinda "lag" while holding something and the system still says your holding it. So, as you have something in your hands you cannot pick anything up.

Easily rectified with a simple re-log...just annoying as hell!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can also fix it sometimes by casting a spell that requires a target and targeting something - say a heal or or close wounds.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, the subject of this thread is now a Stratics page as of today (Test Center commands)