• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, what happened... I thought everyone was gonna war T, have not seen or heard ANYTHING! You guys all talk, scared perhaps?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, what happened... I thought everyone was gonna war T, have not seen or heard ANYTHING! You guys all talk, scared perhaps?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T will probably pull some real weak tactics...

They will probably only kill people they see afk.

M

McVie

T will probably pull some real weak tactics...
Come on that's an excuse man no one will war cuss their scared after all the sh*t talk about how great everyone is they still need tram that's cute. . :popcorn: or maybe not? i dout anyone has the balls

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact is, NOBODY has even sent us an invite.

All talk and then when we say go for it, NOTHING!

AND if your in a war guild (You would only attack those afk) if your stupid enough to go afk in a war then you deserve to log off, and uninstall for good.

Also, Satan thanks for another sig with my name, that's three! I ****ing rock.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off i dont see the point in war'ing considering the fact most of us are in fell 24/7 and your already orange.. and kyrite is like the only one in our guild that has a blue lol.. (considering the fact that he makes a char a day)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact is, NOBODY has even sent us an invite.

All talk and then when we say go for it, NOTHING!

AND if your in a war guild (You would only attack those afk) if your stupid enough to go afk in a war then you deserve to log off, and uninstall for good.

Also, Satan thanks for another sig with my name, that's three! I ****ing rock.
Let me get this right...you are in a guild for a week and are already talking poop? LOL you fail...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you make me lol...

you calling people nerds is like butthole calling ballsac stinky. ur UO radio recording studio is ----> way. rolleyes:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think just the fact that Tesla has all those gross pics of Bon Jovi says something about him...
(Also, please stop from using phrases like 'nerd rage' incorrectly.)

M

MasterP

I have not been on to accept your "war" and ill gladly accept it. So act all tough on some forms because you sent a war invite. Ill be on tomm. (Monday) and accept it. Sorry some of us people who play uo have real life's.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not been on to accept your "war" and ill gladly accept it. So act all tough on some forms because you sent a war invite. Ill be on tomm. (Monday) and accept it. Sorry some of us people who play uo have real life's.
Pfft.

Creativity fail...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pfft...kinda like you at life?
I am not creative at life...? OOOHH I GET IT! Wait... no.... OH YEAH!... Wait... dammit... noooo still don't quite.... OH YEAH cause like.... no.... ****.... Sorry dude, I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.