• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T-K vs ESF

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont want to jack an otherwise interesting thread.

But in regards to T-K vs ESF

I swear to god and everything else in this world, I never lost a battle to T-K while I was online in the guild ESF.

In fact I can remember chasing T-K out of yew completely and sitting in the trinsic house until all of us got bored and left.

Anyways. Begin rants.

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: school starts tomorrow so i wont be long in the uo world im sure. or if i am..my time will be little. but its been slightly entertaining so far!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man your not done yet? Seems like forever you been in school. Anyhow GL with your studies. :pint:

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pac PvP was at its best back then, damn even trammie LOP had a huge group of reds, they were not any good but damn there were a lot of lop reds lol. And like I posted T-K only had 2-3 excellent PvPers the rest were just trash, where ESF at the time had 70%+ of the shards best PvPers.

Nobody touched US its one of the main reasons ESF fell apart, Boredom has a way of destroying guilds that have the shard on lockdown its just a matter of time. Plus the fact Boz quit and we were lost pretty much w/o him, Opus was an ok GM but too inactive to GM a guild like ESF, Boz even though he would go postal in TS was a fine example of a great guild GM, If you did your job he was cool, if you f***** up he would let you know it something fierce and in a way make it a unforgettable mistake. No other guild I have seen since has the team work we had back then. People had their jobs and people did them, either scouting, lookout, fielder, x-healer/rezer's PvPer's and people to hit the champ.

Only a couple guilds kept the action fun for us and that was G!B, !BW and a Japanese guild called ICBM, no matter the odds they had great PvP'ers who put up a great fight regardless of #'s. I am glad I was able to be part of the guild back then out of 11/12 years of UO, Rolling with ESF was by far one of the most memorable times in UO for me and will never be reproduced again.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Pac PvP was at its best back then, damn even trammie LOP had a huge group of reds, they were not any good but damn there were a lot of lop reds lol. And like I posted T-K only had 2-3 excellent PvPers the rest were just trash, where ESF at the time had 70%+ of the shards best PvPers.

Nobody touched US its one of the main reasons ESF fell apart, Boredom has a way of destroying guilds that have the shard on lockdown its just a matter of time. Plus the fact Boz quit and we were lost pretty much w/o him, Opus was an ok GM but too inactive to GM a guild like ESF, Boz even though he would go postal in TS was a fine example of a great guild GM, If you did your job he was cool, if you f***** up he would let you know it something fierce and in a way make it a unforgettable mistake. No other guild I have seen since has the team work we had back then. People had their jobs and people did them, either scouting, lookout, fielder, x-healer/rezer's PvPer's and people to hit the champ.

Only a couple guilds kept the action fun for us and that was G!B, !BW and a Japanese guild called ICBM, no matter the odds they had great PvP'ers who put up a great fight regardless of #'s. I am glad I was able to be part of the guild back then out of 11/12 years of UO, Rolling with ESF was by far one of the most memorable times in UO for me and will never be reproduced again.

i must of missed that!

I no way ever recall ESF ever a Threat lol...