• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Synchronization errors.. uggg

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I am getting so tired of this... often, when i try to login to a shard, i get the "An error has occurred in teh synchronization between the login servers and this world.. please close your client and try again... anyone else get that much?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get it mostly when im switching between EC client and regular client. Not sure what the cause is.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just got this after a power out. when I logged in everything was gone. even in the skills gump was completely empty.
I had a 2007 backup of my settings and copied that over.

this just happened yesterday and I was in middle of abyss. I had no was to hide as I had no macros and no skills showing.
lucky I was just out of range of monsters. I got to safe spot and helped out. then when in my house I copied my saved profile (2007) back over this one.

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It happens for me when I have two classic clients running but only logged in on one of them. If the client I'm logged in with crashes and I try to login on the remaining client I get the sync error.