Selling Jewelry Swords 15 bush 15 EP 25 hci15 dci20 sdi15 di25 bracelet!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
since swords swing faster and even could use on a fencer this brace has it all! Don't need the ssi and easily get the extra di on the weapon itself or artifacts for the bonus of skill and spell damage increase making your hit spell way better ! Price check maybe sell if I get a fair buyout ! Go pro!

Attachments

Reactions: Lins

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
The Mastery skills tend to use real skill and don't recognise +skill from suit - at least as far as I am aware. You have to decide if a tight optimised design is worth more than the loss of flexibility...

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Skills have always been a bonus! No ones saying u need to use them but it builds the value. Not everyone uses those matsterys and not sure why u wouldn't use the badhito ? People build toons with that all the time. The key here is also skill plus the spell damage increase that makes your hit spells stronger plus 20 DCI is really nice! It makes it a pro level bracelet. It has everything. And u can't denied that as much as both of u are trolling and making pountless points that everyone knows already. Or like he said badhito is useless. Like people use that skill! It's not useless what so ever. I act like its fishing. Bottom line is the skill is an added value the sdi on any fast weapon is the killer and it has everything else u would want on a ring that u can't get on a pro suit. This is why people don't bother posting up pro level gear bc of trollers like u 2 that are completely negative for no reason.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
The Bushido special move Nerve Strike is counted towards real skill so using +15 skill points will decrease its effectiveness...thus making it useless.

Reactions: DJ Diddles

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
For those who don't know this is a skill bonus brace. With sdi which makes your hit lighting better! Plus extra DCI 20% that opens up room on your suit for other things. Or the ring dose not need the DCI if u have DCI on the suit and artafacts. Also u get all the needed addional items u would want for a swords or fencer that swing with faster weaponds. And dose not need 55 to 60 ssi. Making this a pro level ring since it has everything for fast weapon toons.

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
NYC
Damn don't down play bush it's effective for parry, confidence and evasion...anyways back to the op....200 mil for your brace sir

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Hey thanks for the bids! That's super great btw even with that mastery it is based on swords skill however anything over 100 is basicky the same thing like the cap for holly fisters lol so having 105 natural swords skill will activate the mastery the difference from 105 vs real skill to 120 may not matter at all or most likely so minamal that using the 15 swords skill and then taking the extra 15 points and putting it into a defense skill or offense skill would be more beneficial then not using the skill at all. I need the bracelet to go for a bit higher however I will not rule out those bids.

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
The other benefit to having 20% DCI on the one jewelry piece is you can switch to the halkends robe and get the 2 mana reg. plus 5% sdi and an addition 10% lmc.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Lins sweet offer I want to give it till Friday night so people who work to much and can't sign in have a chance to bid. Then if your the highest bid I'm happy with 300 mill. I hope u win in. Still expecting New offers thank you !!!

Last edited:

Trevor Peterson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Funny how this bracelet sits on vendor search for 80m for so long and then goes for a absurd amount of gold here. I jelly best friend

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
Well lins doesnt pvp, so im sure this bracelet will work great for slaying dragons or whatever

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Funny how this bracelet sits on vendor search for 80m for so long and then goes for a absurd amount of gold here. I jelly best friend
Stop trolling! If u can't afford it then stop. Please do me a favor see if u can buy it off vender search be I know u can't! Who ever put it on there miss priced it. And that's not my problem. It's worth a lot more. That happens. Just be someone did not know what u can do with it and put 1 up for 80 mill and I bought it and I'm selling it for more dose not mean it's worth 80 mill. They prob over looking it bc it did not have ssi. But this is perfect for a fast weapon skill. There's no reason why u could not use it in pvp with a fast weapon skill. So not sure what your really talking about other then u don't know what your talking about. A player can not make this bracelet. It has 20% DCI u can use halkends robe with it on a swords or fencer plus getting 20% sdi. Not sure how much more u would want for 500 mill damage. If u want a bracelet for 3 bill I have those 2. But it's mostly unrssery things. This bracelet is perfect right to the point and no one has them. It's one of a kind. Can't find in vender search bc I bought it. But u keep doing things your way and for the past 3 days no one had anything negative to say but wow u found an old ad in vender search lol I guess u always need to find some thing bc u can't afford it. Or don't have sdi on your toon. That's why u were looking in vender search in the first place lol

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
Well lins doesnt pvp, so im sure this bracelet will work great for slaying dragons or whatever
U could pvp with this. Short sweet and getting all the key points for a fast weapon skill. Again at a 3 to 500 range. If u want something better then it would go in the bill range with extra mods on them. I have to scale it for what your getting and spending. I never post up crap. Only good stuff. So whoever buys it will be very happy with it.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
And the brace has skill and when u are able to use the halkends robe u get the 2mana reg extra 5% sdi plus! 10% lmc!!! That's what I run on my dexxers I have 50 point running shots! It all adds up lol 55% lmc so the bracelet is the nuts in the 500 mill damage its a complete deal!!!

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
you aren't a pvper lol, at least not a good one. you also have 0 knowledge of game mechanics

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Feb 25, 2016
you aren't a pvper lol, at least not a good one. you also have 0 knowledge of game mechanics
Again come look at my suits and stats then talk bc u cleanly could learn a lot! This is not a billion and billions of gold bracelet. It's a 300 to 500 mill bracelet and for that amount it gets the job done plus!