• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sword Of The Brigand Death Captain. (1 of 3) Airrang Event. Season 8.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I PMd Athelas asking if I can convert the original thread that's below into an auction and he told me to just go ahead and repost a new one as an auction and that he would take care of the other one.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rare...ath-captain-1-3-airrang-event-season-8-a.html

Ok now down to business,

AUCTIONING OFF:

Sword Of The Brigand Death Captain. (1 of 3) from Airrang Event. Season 8. Open to all offers, Buyout will be 150mil.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C/O on Sword is 75mil by Athelas.

The auction ending date/time will be Thursday March 3rd at 6:00PM EST, if there is a bid at the last minute the auction will go on for another 10 minutes and so on. Buyout price will be set at 150mil.

The sword is listed here on the stratics board for how many there are and which season/shard it was on:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/98800-em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.html

ICQ # 103-086-263, or PM me plz.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. Auction Ends today everyone, get your bids in before its to late!

Buyout Price Reduced to ONLY 100 MILLION GP for quick sale, come get it while ya can!

W

wikky

100m buyout- will be out of pocket until this evening after work- will icq you then so we can get something goin- Thanks-

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good, I work tonight from 10pm to 8am EST. I'll check ICQ once I get home and if no messages i'll check back later on when I wake up.

W

wikky

i get in around 7 est- and usually on for few hours-- sounds like our time frames overlap between 7 and 9 your time- hit you up on the Q-

W

wikky

Tryin to get ya up in icq- was a different name so im not sure if im gettin to the right guy or not- pm me here i guess-

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey wikky my ICQ # is 103-086-263 the name "bubba" should come up, the nickname that my family calls me. I also ICQd you but it looks like you went into "Away" mode... Just lemme know when you get back and we can finish up the transaction :)