• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

swing speed and swing speed cap

Q

qqqa2

ok so i know 1.25 is the fastest you can swing, but is swing speed itself capped? like u can have 40 ssi on a bow, another 10 from helm of swiftness and i think theres some ring that can be made that has another 5, so technicly u could have 55 ssi, or is it capped at something?

also if my mace has 30 ssi and i use helm of swiftness (has 10 ssi) will i now have 40 ssi?

S

Shakaja

ok so i know 1.25 is the fastest you can swing, but is swing speed itself capped? like u can have 40 ssi on a bow, another 10 from helm of swiftness and i think theres some ring that can be made that has another 5, so technicly u could have 55 ssi, or is it capped at something?

also if my mace has 30 ssi and i use helm of swiftness (has 10 ssi) will i now have 40 ssi?
cap is at 60. stacks up to there. helm of swiftness however doesnt have any ssi, it has 1/2 casting and intelligence on it. there are various items that have ssi on it thoo.

O

Ole Cheapy

ssi will stack and I'm pretty sure there is no cap. The Dread's Revenge weapon has 50 ssi on it alone. The problem is the helm of swiftness is not bless worthy and if you wear it unblessed I will definitely sniff you out. :)

Edit: after reading Shaks post I take back my statement as I'm sure he's prolly right.

Q

qqqa2

my bad musta got my helm names comfused, there is a helmet with 10 ssi on it correct? im not going crazy i swear... or am i... fyck idk...