• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

swing and a miss!

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tried the other resolutions on mine. 1024x768 was too small, and 1280x720 wasn't much better. Logged into UO on 1600x900 and it was too fuzzy...WITH my glasses on. I normally get that fuzziness at a distance WITHOUT my glasses.

My last computer (2007-2014) was usually in 800x600. I'd occasionally go to 1024x768, usually for gaming. On the desktop I have now, I'm not even sure Superman could see that.

But anyway. @Kyronix, any chance the chance to hit in pvm can be looked at? At this point, I can't chalk it up to bad RNG; while the RNG can certainly result in 3-4 consecutive misses, it wouldn't happen on a consistent basis like it is now.
There are many factors involved here. Please provide full character info (shard, character name, stats, skills, equipment, active buffs, active debuffs, target information, target location) to [email protected]

Thanks!