• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sweets from north brit chef cheap

K

kalzaketh

:coco: for those who have asweety, in game my gm chef is baking this weekend, the cheapest gingerbreadcookies on napavalley just north of the northern brit inn, the best way is go to the inn keep heading north keep the lake on your radar the first house you should see will have avendor in the front room unfortunatly we can't use the food deco tools on the cookies, pans of cookies the gingerbreads got leftout so you have to use ablank book to let the reciever know who gave the cookie.:hug:

K

kalzaketh

update, apologies to napa vendors the earliest visitors to my chef\fletcher vendor will find many great unbeatable deals,I will try to replicate more than afew of the deals the apples are easy even tho I must travel to makato jima to find normal npc vendors you can't interact with the cowardice infected npc's of brit :(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sign me up! Queen Mum sent us some cookies that were Incredible and now we are all primed for more!!!!

S

Sunrise

My fine friend..I can't wait to check out this store..

But may I make a request for Fish steaks? I like them barely cooked if possible :D

I shall check this place out..I am a hungry bear is why :D

K

kalzaketh

lol sunrise I do have an undertrained fisher so I shall try to add fish steaks. it may take abitas the fish have little idea how tasty that unbaited hook can be.:)

K

kalzaketh

sunrise, there are 2messes of small fish sitting on yon vendor edible but raw, these fish are best saved for an emergency, they give a5 min buff the green buff dex and int if my fading memories can be trusted the gold are astr buff I found both colors as I hate to throw them out. goodluck hungry bear the fish can be called asteal@ 20 gp.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning to any non-combat players, you will probably run into scary Hatred wandering priests trying to find the house.

But, it's worth it. :)

S

Sunrise

My friend thank you for the fish..... :D I will be there as soon as I can for i have a problem...

a very big, invisible tho lag demon has struck where I live.. its making it hard for me to move but once iM about to...you will be the first vendor I check out :D :bowdown:

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the Gingerbread and put it out on our counter. The arrows I gave to meez own daughter to slay Blood Elements yesterday eve with K-D in their hunt.

Be well, friend.

K

kalzaketh

I hope your daughter had much success with the arrows, even on dsl everytime the dev's promise to check latency lag triples.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope your daughter had much success with the arrows, even on dsl everytime the dev's promise to check latency lag triples.
We have a Dell Alien XPS monster. We are three time zones away, and run faster than anyone on the Shard.