• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sure is sad.

S

Skaribis

Been playin on Napa 4 almost 8 years, at one time was High Council of the #1 guild and now that guild barely survives. Just really sad that I never see a single name or character that I know anymore. What has happened to Napa Valley. Any old SoN members out there?

Skaribis aka a mongbat, Ace, Silent Sting and Whisper Wind

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been playin on Napa 4 almost 8 years, at one time was High Council of the #1 guild and now that guild barely survives. Just really sad that I never see a single name or character that I know anymore. What has happened to Napa Valley. Any old SoN members out there?

Skaribis aka a mongbat, Ace, Silent Sting and Whisper Wind

I remember SON guild. This story happened THREE TIMES!

They would do the dread horn I would be minding my own business killing the two ladies (spiders) and they would walk through the waters to spawn tons of stuff. They would ALL get killed in their attempts while i set there and kill stuff that comes into my area. I drop the spider keys on the ground for them. I would res them up leave them alone while they hit the Irk. The only time I moved around is if I needed to hide/invis which was always 1/2 screen or so. Always attempting to avoid luring on anyone which I know is rude. I never died in there presence.

Here is they good part.
All three times they called a GM on me for luring.

The last time I didn't res them and they hated me from then on.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was in SoN ages ago. Had some good times but PvP called me onwards.

T

Tick_NvM

I remember SoN. We always had a good time fighting you guys.

D

Drax-GVA

Sigh. SoN was a good guild (not so much PvP unfortunately) while DaMage ran it. When she quit, SoN just disappeared. Like overnight. I went over to KOS, but looks like that's gone as well now...

Keep saying I'm going to come back...but never do...

Drax, Ceryl, Ragnon, Verlon

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh. SoN was a good guild (not so much PvP unfortunately) while DaMage ran it. When she quit, SoN just disappeared. Like overnight. I went over to KOS, but looks like that's gone as well now...

Keep saying I'm going to come back...but never do...

Drax, Ceryl, Ragnon, Verlon
I went the same route...still in KOS with Bardie though and still play him on occasion. Sad to see no one i know from KOS besides Thump (who i dont' think is in KOS anymore) and Ty

S

Skaribis

Refer to "Title" 200+ Views and only 7 posts...

my point exactly

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to fight against SoN when i was in Vampires of Carafax. Some of my chars are still in KOS, but i don't do a whole lot on them anymore.

E

Ellis

I remember fighting SoN back in my OoJ days :) I do miss this game sometimes.

TheOneEyedJack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The game was quite a bit of fun :) I can't believe it's been years already since I've played. 4 years now or so? Still talk about the good ol days with friends. I can't believe it's been over a decade since it all started! If EA/Origin ever started a classic server I bet it would be a big hit (maybe not but I like the idea of an official classic server).

Anyway, half the people on here probably think I'm whoever owns my old accounts lol.

Was in LiE, THC, SoN, L%C etc.

Haha I remember being in SoN with Laoric and a couple other friends. Good times.

One time we were fighting 5-10 guys from KDL in Deceit. We would wall them in with stonewall and pick them off one at a time. They ended up getting us cornered in the back room so rather than fighting like men we killed each other off like sissies which really pissed them off after fighting 30 minutes just to find out we weren't taking it too seriously lol.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The game was quite a bit of fun :) I can't believe it's been years already since I've played. 4 years now or so? Still talk about the good ol days with friends. I can't believe it's been over a decade since it all started! If EA/Origin ever started a classic server I bet it would be a big hit (maybe not but I like the idea of an official classic server).

Anyway, half the people on here probably think I'm whoever owns my old accounts lol.

Was in LiE, THC, SoN, L%C etc.

Haha I remember being in SoN with Laoric and a couple other friends. Good times.

One time we were fighting 5-10 guys from KDL in Deceit. We would wall them in with stonewall and pick them off one at a time. They ended up getting us cornered in the back room so rather than fighting like men we killed each other off like sissies which really pissed them off after fighting 30 minutes just to find out we weren't taking it too seriously lol.
Kiss me sugar

Q

quikset

You guys were all a big buncha dorks. :)

-KwaiChang Caine
Napa Valley (retired)

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Why yes Skar... we are here.. Mary/Starla/UgSmash/Carnage/etc... me and the wife are here... give us a yell

Charin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also yes when DeMage left with her new man SoN died.. and it wasnt the players fault. Though I miss the days of slaughtering Wargasm and LouYang over and over and listening to them whine.... Though now that wow is dieing ... quite a few of us are coming back to UO and yes.. WoW is dieing... Kinda went through Fel the other day.... couldnt find a single red lol.

S

Skaribis

Mary & Carnage? omg! lol, I work thirds and crazy hours sometimes so i dont get on alot, i've hooked up with THR/THO, good bunch of people, we do everything/anything at the drop of a hat. Just gotta jump in TS and find some action, Reminds me of the good ol days. If you want to join up, Keep an eye out for THR or THO members, ill put the word out if you want. side note, Dan doing ok? :D