• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SupSoc's new sig and avatar

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ya'll think?

Thanks to Escobar of TdT. His ICQ 234-950-001.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very amusing that you are suggesting a more creative sig.

Soc, the sig is awesome! Fantastic job Escobar :thumbsup: !!!!
You shouldn't even be allowed in signature threads regarding creativity, I mean...hold me closer tiny dancer? Try and think for yourself.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You shouldn't even be allowed in signature threads regarding creativity, I mean...hold me closer tiny dancer? Try and think for yourself.

you shouldnt even be allowed to post on these forums, considering all you do is troll forums of a game you dont even play....:ten:

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm okay...Since you apparently clueless I will explain this to you. "Tiny Dancer" is a song BY Elton John. "hold me closer" are lyrics from that song.
I love the song and named my character after it..since when does that have anything to do with not thinking for myself? What were you thinking when you made yours? Elmo's World or Carebear Land?

I made a comment to you because YOUR sig is kind of bland and childish. Thats all. No need to attack my creativity or lack of it.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm okay...Since you apparently clueless I will explain this to you. "Tiny Dancer" is a song BY Elton John. "hold me closer" are lyrics from that song.
I love the song and named my character after it..since when does that have anything to do with not thinking for myself? What were you thinking when you made yours? Elmo's World or Carebear Land?

I made a comment to you because YOUR sig is kind of bland and childish. Thats all. No need to attack my creativity or lack of it.
Think for yourself, as in use something that someone else hasn't done. ;D

Don't be upset that I gave CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism to Soc's signature, that your guildie made.

PS; Who the hell doesn't know "Tiny Dancer" by SIR Elton John? Are you daft?

M

Mirage

Don't be upset that I gave CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism to Soc's signature, that your guildie made.

I guess I didn't. Who's Elton John?

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*Sighs* first of all, naming a char after a song is not very common and I have had that name for my character for close to 8 years. I think that I am fine in the "original department". Secondly, I wasn't upset over anything I simply made a joking comment to you. No offence taken about my guildie's job on the sig and no offense ment to you.

Btw, you would be amazed at how many people who don't know that "Tiny Dancer" is an Elton John song. 7 out of 10 don't know.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sighs* first of all, naming a char after a song is not very common and I have had that name for my character for close to 8 years. I think that I am fine in the "original department". Secondly, I wasn't upset over anything I simply made a joking comment to you. No offence taken about my guildie's job on the sig and no offense ment to you.

Btw, you would be amazed at how many people who don't know that "Tiny Dancer" is an Elton John song. 7 out of 10 don't know.

Because 7 out of 10 left in this game, are silly teenagers who don't turn off BET.

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accually,I never knew that either... I know who he is but dont care to listen to it, and I'm older than Tiny, lol. Its a matter of taste. BET? Blah, I'm a punk rocker :party:
What is the point of my comment? Umm... none really, just rambling because I have nothing better to do while I'm sitting at work on a freakin' Saturday morning...

Oh yeah... I think the sig is pretty good. Nice work Escobar.

R

RichDC

Accually,I never knew that either... I know who he is but dont care to listen to it, and I'm older than Tiny, lol. Its a matter of taste. BET? Blah, I'm a punk rocker :party:
What is the point of my comment? Umm... none really, just rambling because I have nothing better to do while I'm sitting at work on a freakin' Saturday morning...

Oh yeah... I think the sig is pretty good. Nice just Escobar.
Im from the UK...No idea that was an Elton John song and WTF is BET???

Oh, Sup...

Sigs CRAP!!!

(joking pretty cool!)