• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suprise Hunt 3/26 8:00 PM Central CANCELED

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suprise hunt will be at 8:00 pm Central this friday. I had to move it later as I will be getting off work late on Friday. Meet at west brit bank. We will be going into the Abyss so this hunt is for people with SA. Also make sure you have completed the quest to enter the abyss, if not then ask for assistance using the general chat and we will help you complete it. Cya Friday!

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Suprise Hunt 3/26 8:00 PM Central

Sounds great! Xan helped me get access to the Abyss a couple weeks ago. I plan to be there for the hunt.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well I am currently stuck at the airport and have no way of getting home in time. I am trying to get ahold of a some friends to lead the hunt. If I cannt reach anyone I will have tocancel. Sorry for the mess everyone. I will post the final verdict.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I go on these hunts a few times, but WRR is also holding an event tonight, which will probably fetch a few players who were planning to attend, since it's being postponed, I think it might intefere with the time the WRR event starts. They're also hosting Deal Or No Deal on LA tommorow, time I'm not sure, but the post is a few ones down. So, if you can't make it tonight, I don't think you should feel to bad. ;)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well it looks like I will have to cancel this event this week as I will not be in until later tonight and on top of it I hear that there is a rather large patch waiting for me. If you still want to continue on, feel free to meet and proceed to your favorite hunting grounds.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
see new post...