• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Superman build

Von Drake

Visitor
I have heard of a warrior build called superman. Does anyone know what that includes. Skills, stats, armor, etc. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Herp!

Journeyman
I have heard of a warrior build called superman. Does anyone know what that includes. Skills, stats, armor, etc. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Never heard of superman. I assume though that it's basically just samadin.

120 swords
120 bushido
120 tactics
100 Anat
100 RS/LJ (depending on what you're doing these are interchangeable for more dmg/survivability)
100 chiv
60 parry

Or drop chiv to 80 for 120 Anat for highest dmg... then use 100% elemental (preferably the weakest element of the mobs in question) slayer 81%hll/hml 50hsl 38hld (50hae in place of hld for aoe situations like champs) double axes and onslaughtx1 doublestrikex3 (with mastery lvl 3) and obviously just spam ww for high density situations... you'll pretty much never die so long as you understand how confidence and evasion from bushido work.

Von Drake

Visitor
Never heard of superman. I assume though that it's basically just samadin.

120 swords
120 bushido
120 tactics
100 Anat
100 RS/LJ (depending on what you're doing these are interchangeable for more dmg/survivability)
100 chiv
60 parry

Or drop chiv to 80 for 120 Anat for highest dmg... then use 100% elemental (preferably the weakest element of the mobs in question) slayer 81%hll/hml 50hsl 38hld (50hae in place of hld for aoe situations like champs) double axes and onslaughtx1 doublestrikex3 (with mastery lvl 3) and obviously just spam ww for high density situations... you'll pretty much never die so long as you understand how confidence and evasion from bushido work.
Thxs