Sundays EM event has been canceled!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
New shield in the EM (Councilors) Hall...
"Kasaven Saved on First Attempt Friday, Thus the Rescue Party Scheduled Sunday is Cancelled."
Sorry for all of you who did not make the first event.

L

Light2098

Unreal.... i actually set aside time for the sunday event."what was i thinking"

D

DPudding

I missed the thing last night. Couldn't get home in time. I'll be honest...I wasn't expecting a second run. Why would there be a second run? People already know how to find him. It'd be folks on alts from Friday hoping to get the goodies.

Honestly...I got stuff going on everyday. I can't expect the game to schedule something for just me, can I?

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 28, 2007
Honestly...I got stuff going on everyday. I can't expect the game to schedule something for just me, can I?
Well if you're like 80% of the people that play this game, not only should you expect it, you should DEMAND it.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 22, 2004
Rochester, NY
illandril.net
Yea... that's... kind of a lousy way for an EM to proceed with events. If there is a time that gets publicly announced for an event, something should happen (even if it isn't exactly what was originally planned).

G

Gwenyth

I missed the events last night and was looking forward to the one Sunday night. Heck, I've even avoided reading anything about last night's events so I wouldn't ruin the surprise Sunday night :(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
I missed the thing last night. Couldn't get home in time. I'll be honest...I wasn't expecting a second run. Why would there be a second run? People already know how to find him. It'd be folks on alts from Friday hoping to get the goodies.
Nah, they could have changed some things around and still had it for people who planned to participate Sunday.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
But it is done....he has already been rescued. Was everyone suppose to pretend he hadn't been rescued already, just so some people can do it again.?

Not everyone will make every event.
I will however suggest that in the future it is advertised as Event starts Friday night, will continue Sunday if not completed!

I think it is just nice to see someone other than players running events, it will be a learning curve for these folks....

T

tsath1972

The sunday event was a very nice way to keep an announced schedule and not compromise the story. Thank you.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
*** Good News Everyone!!!! ***
Our fine EM team have decided to hold a little event tonight afterall for those who have been disapointed about missing the one on Friday Night. Though it will not be "The Rescue of Kasaven" I'm sure it will be loads of fun for those of you who wish to attend. So be at the Councilors (EM) Hall at 8 PM EST and lets see what they might of come up with.