• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sunday September 7th, champion spawn marathon hosted by the EBay Alliance.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

on Sunday September 7th, The EBay Alliance will be hosting a spawn marathon starting at 7 pm EST.

All spawns for the most part will be worked in their respective Fel Dungeons.

We will most likely start with Despise followed by Deceit, Destard, Fire, Tera and the Oaks spawn in T2A.

As always, everyone except for HOT and LUB! will be guaranteed safe passage. If HOT members hide their tag, we may show mercy as well.

A public harrower may follow.

More details to come.

Thanks

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic can rest easy tonight knowing that HOT will lend our assistance in making sure no one crashes this special event. The combined forces of HOT and whatever VIP has to throw in will surely prevent any disruptions to what will be a good time had by all.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What JC meant to say is that they will work other spawns while the EBay Alliance holds back LUB!

:D

K

KnowYourEnemy

wow i seem to always miss these public spawns. i'll try to make this one.

anyway, i have a few questions.
-What is the best template to bring along? should I expect to pvp?(I suck)
-What are the rules for the scroll distribution? does everyone get to keep their own? or must it then be distributed to everyone participating such as that of a guild system.
-Will there be gaters to the locatiion of the spawns? I had a book to all the spawns years ago but think i lost it :(
-last thing, is there an icq list for all the participants and the leader of the spawn? in case some of us get lost in-game, we can still communicate through q.

my icq if anyone cares: 489-888-366

sorry for all the damn questions

thanks

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
far as i know, u keep what pops in ur pack

if this follows how the harry went, from what I heard, there shouldnt be any pvp, but then as it is fell, there might be griefers

not sure on the gating, but an icq list would be pointless to a point, as its a come & join in the fun thing

& if u dotn ask ?'s then u never get answers :p

hope it helps & im sure Cats will come & post a better reply for ya

S

Sasori

Was woundering if a TB faction character can come join the fun? :)

B

Bouche835

wow i seem to always miss these public spawns. i'll try to make this one.

anyway, i have a few questions.
-What is the best template to bring along? should I expect to pvp?(I suck)
-What are the rules for the scroll distribution? does everyone get to keep their own? or must it then be distributed to everyone participating such as that of a guild system.
-Will there be gaters to the locatiion of the spawns? I had a book to all the spawns years ago but think i lost it :(
-last thing, is there an icq list for all the participants and the leader of the spawn? in case some of us get lost in-game, we can still communicate through q.

my icq if anyone cares: 489-888-366

sorry for all the damn questions

thanks
-Which template- Bring the one that you play the best. Tamer, swords, archer, mage, just bring the char that you know the best.

-As far as the scoll they all come to me...lol you keep it if it falls in your back. But always watch out for those thiefs that will be there. TIP as soon as the scroll drops pick it up and run through the gate or out the dungon.

-Not sure is there will be people gating but must likely there will be. Just an keep eye out what on waht people are saying. And yes I thinking they will be gating just not 100%. Also I know when they did the 2nd harry they run through and told everyone so they will probably do the same.

:scholar:*however if you see someone named STARFIRE, FIREKITTEN, or Tabs do not follow she will get you lost but I must say that you will get the Fel tour following her. I love you Tab.*

-and if you get lost inside the dungon this is the site used until I was able to find my way around. http://uotreasurehunters.com/phpDEI/index.php

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone can join in on the fun.

I however must insist that everyone bring BLUE characters this time! If you do not have a blue character, be sure to watch out for wither spawn. We will hold you accountable if any deaths occur. Please watch out.

The EBay Alliance will do what it can to defend vs CoW, HOT and LUB. You probably won't have to PvP unless these 3 guilds form a temporary alliance vs us.

As always, whatever power/stat scroll or item you earn will be yours to keep. Beware of HOT thieves though.

I expect many players to show up. Any template you bring will be more then sufficient. However, the following slayers are the most useful to carry in weapon or mage book format:

Repond Slayer for the rat spawn, Baracoon in Despise.
Reptile Slayer for the snake spawn, Rikktor in Destard.
Demon Slayer for the imp spawn, Semidar in Fire Dungeon.
Arachnid Slayer for the spider spawn, Mephistis in Terathan Dungeon.
Undead Slayer for the undead Spawn, Neira in Deceit.
Fey Slayer for Lord Oaks situated in T2A.

Gates will not be provided by the EBay Alliance. You have 10 days to locate the spawns :lick:

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft @ Bouche... I have not steered you in the wrong direction in a long time!!!!! Just cuz our first meeting was one where I took you thru all of the Lost Lands, don't hold it against me!! I have ONSTAR now so I'm good!
AND 'silly guy' those three characters will NOT be there.. they are a very dark shade of pink!!!!!:lick:

B

Bouche835

Pfft @ Bouche... I have not steered you in the wrong direction in a long time!!!!! Just cuz our first meeting was one where I took you thru all of the Lost Lands, don't hold it against me!! I have ONSTAR now so I'm good!
AND 'silly guy' those three characters will NOT be there.. they are a very dark shade of pink!!!!!:lick:
You have a charactor that is not red.

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last one was so much fun, lookin forward to more! will be there!!!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope everyone enjoyed the event because there won't be another like it any time soon. The "eBay alliance" crashed our spawn while we were purposefully not crashing their event. They don't have enough people to hold back a full force HOT attack so attend future events at your own risk.

thejammonster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found FireKitten wandering around to the northeast of the Oaks spawn. she stopped when i came on screen thinking maybe i wouldn't notice her :lick:

W

walter_mitty

I hope everyone enjoyed the event because there won't be another like it any time soon. The "eBay alliance" crashed our spawn while we were purposefully not crashing their event. They don't have enough people to hold back a full force HOT attack so attend future events at your own risk.
are you sure that it was not some rouge HOT chars that started to crash the public harrower first because i was ganked twice outside destard by 3 blue hot chars ?.​

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you sure that it was not some rouge HOT chars that started to crash the public harrower first because i was ganked twice outside destard by 3 blue hot chars ?.​
The results post by an MSI shows that they crashed us before the Harrower. Anything that happened afterward is not our fault.

PS - How could you get ganked if VIP were guarding the Harrower? Plus 3 blue HOT wouldn't have just taken a count like that for no reason.

L

Lord Kynd

The results post by an MSI shows that they crashed us before the Harrower. Anything that happened afterward is not our fault.

PS - How could you get ganked if VIP were guarding the Harrower? Plus 3 blue HOT wouldn't have just taken a count like that for no reason.
wow
VIP are good guy's now ?

wish i woulda went to this event :(

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOT attacked us many times on our way to different spawn locations. We killed them swiftly.

The EBay Alliance will be holding another public harrower for all to attend (except for the usual) this comming Wednesday the 10th of September at 7:45 pm EST.

Ignore JC The Builders threats, they are baseless and unrealisable. HOT has no say in Fel. :loser:

But you never know!!

PS: The stealth character called "Grayson" in Minax was present at these spawns. I heard reports of him snooping in players bags. He's a HOT faction sigil thief played by JC and/or Chewie. Watch out.

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLMAO........ OMG jam, You were pose to keep my secret!!!!!!!!!!! I dinn't want anyone to know i was lost!!!!!!!!!!!! Spin me around once and forget it!!!!!!!!!!!! :lick:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOT attacked us many times on our way to different spawn locations. We killed them swiftly.
In Fire Dungeon you were fielding the front door. So of course we fought you while trying to make it into Despise. There was no reason to have people that far from the spawn area. No one went to bother you at Despise or Deciet.

Also my stealther was there to capture video of the event.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2) VIP came to crash us in Despise even though we were leaving them alone. Due to this, HOT won't be sitting on the sidelines if they plan another event

Yeah, We'll crush your future events Goose. We just don't care anymore.

W

walter_mitty

i got ganked like that because i ran out side destard entrance and 3 hot char attacked and killed me then ran of chasing another blue. :( there were no vip outside at this point they were up at the champ spawn in destard​

A

AmanitaMuscaria

I was ganked inside by 23 HOT members, 5 Greater Dragons, a midget, and a gorilla.