• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sunday Atlantic Auction

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really enjoyed and miss the Sunday afternoon auctions (Thank you, Toad Town!),
and Raresfest was a blast! So I have remodeled the first floor of my house and..

I am doing an auction on Sundays at 5 pm eastern until Alexander settles into college life or another auction house is established. Gates will be in Luna from 430-5.

The house will have the capability to run 5 items as a week-long silent auction for true rares and high-demand items, ending on Sunday at 7 pm eastern. I will auction pets as well, but there will be a 1 week delay for pet submissions (I will only auction them after they have bonded).

auction house (1).jpg

Many of you do not know me, although I have played on Atlantic for four years. My main character is ivan. To those that do not know me yet, I look forward to meeting you. I recognize that I will have to earn your trust. I will do my best to fill the auction until I have established that bond with you. I am sure that it will take a few weeks to smooth out basic operations; I have a feeling that I will have a new found appreciation for all of Alexander's hard work. I will be handing out runes and doing ethy retouches in Luna or Brit over the weekend. Please come say hello! I will be happy to accept submissions, of course.

For any inclined to help, I would greatly appreciate:
-someone willing to spend twenty minutes gating from luna (4:50-5:10 pm).
-locking down a rune on your front steps.
-help with trivia questions
-any advice on the auction process [@Alexander :)]
Please pm me or post here. My icq is 479-360-222.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to tomorrow!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I look forward to this.

If you have any questions regarding the auction life, feel free to PM me and ask.

Good luck. :)

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
item list for 8/31.
accepting submissions for 9/7.
hope to see everyone there!

-ivan the is terrible

auction1.JPG

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I couldn't make it. I had to do errands in real life. :(

I can hopefully make it next time. I hope it all went well!

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks to everyone for attending. and a very special thanks to everyone that gave feedback and advice to make the next auction even better.
i will start a new thread for the upcoming auction shortly :)

Silentfury

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That was a really nice Auction you ran Sunday. The only issue I had was the Gates to the Event ended too shortly. A friend and I had to run the Island looking for your house. Granted I marked a Rune for the next one, but I bet other people will/did have this same issue.