• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suits

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, after looking at peoples suits that come and go from luna, Ive decided to lend a helping hand to people to people who want a decent suit. for either pvp or pvm.

This will be free, with you supplying all the ingredients. I will also make suits with myself gathering the ingredients.

Just PM me your template and whether it is for PVP or PVM and I'll start working on it as soon as I can. I will get back to you asap to let you know the ingredients I will need.

F

Fink

You should team up with Lady Kat. You can handle the properties and she could style the look.

E

El_Cid

Ok, after looking at peoples suits that come and go from luna, Ive decided to lend a helping hand to people to people who want a decent suit. for either pvp or pvm.

This will be free, with you supplying all the ingredients. I will also make suits with myself gathering the ingredients.

Just PM me your template and whether it is for PVP or PVM and I'll start working on it as soon as I can. I will get back to you asap to let you know the ingredients I will need.
Heya mate, thanks for your help in the past. I am still looking for a couple suits, I have a Legendary Imbuer but dont really know the best things to set on suits. Maybe Ill try my luck joining a guild, its been alot of changes to take in since I left in 2002.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya mate, thanks for your help in the past. I am still looking for a couple suits, I have a Legendary Imbuer but dont really know the best things to set on suits. Maybe Ill try my luck joining a guild, its been alot of changes to take in since I left in 2002.
The best way to imbue something, is to do it on paper first. I build the entire suit in a excel document before i even attempt to make the suit. that way i know if i am missing anything or if i can fit anything else in, and it also cuts down on mistakes.

Basically, look around at other peoples suits and get some ideas and go from there

E

El_Cid

The best way to imbue something, is to do it on paper first. I build the entire suit in a excel document before i even attempt to make the suit. that way i know if i am missing anything or if i can fit anything else in, and it also cuts down on mistakes.

Basically, look around at other peoples suits and get some ideas and go from there
Thanks for that, Ive started planning some out thats a good strategy