• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion: New Boss(beast form belt drop)

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I was thinking it might be cool and make beast forms less of a burden while also adding more fun to the game if could do something like this....

Create a world boss (or dungeon boss) that is pretty strong and starts out as one of the beast forms. when he gets close to death he morphs to another of the beasts forms and regains full health.

so basically lets say he's cow. starts at 2k health. when you get him to 200 health or less, he morphs to a pig and is fully healed, then once down to 200 or less health again he morphs to a spider and regains health again... he would do this threw ALL the beast forms once.

upon finaly killing him threw all his forms he would drop (the first time death per player only) 1 belt of the beasts. while equipped it enabled chat with all npc's.

it would need to be set so that it would ONLY drop the first time each player killed him so that the game wouldn't be flooded with these belts. so make it also have a regular loot table so was something people could kill more than once.

(idk just an idea the boss could be fun and the belt could make the beast forms more appealing)

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure where the other animal belts come from, but the spider belt is tough enough to get already, in my opinion. You have to defeat the rhino boss and all the energy key elementals, and then you have to talk to the spider before the energy keys respawn (in a party of 2, we couldn't kill the rhino fast enough to do that, though their respawn time has since been lengthened).

I'd rather not have the animal belts be something you can ONLY get at or near max level.

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure where the other animal belts come from, but the spider belt is tough enough to get already, in my opinion. You have to defeat the rhino boss and all the energy key elementals, and then you have to talk to the spider before the energy keys respawn (in a party of 2, we couldn't kill the rhino fast enough to do that, though their respawn time has since been lengthened).

I'd rather not have the animal belts be something you can ONLY get at or near max level.
this suggestion isn't for those belts... this is a suggestion for 1 single belt that does nothing more than let you talk to all npc's and it be for ALL animal forms. nothing to increase drop rate or anything like that.

(also note that there is a crafted spider belt (spider harness) there is 3 tiers of them the first one at lvl 15 so if having trouble getting the regular belt then perhaps have someone craft you one :) (although there is lots of spider skill scrolls sold by the npc that has the belt aswell as spider potion and un-spider potion so you kinda need to be able to get there and out if planning to be spider)

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
OH! I understand now! I missed the "while equipped it enabled chat with all npc's."