• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion for warior template

M

maven

hey everybody,

I've just started to play on Atlantic shard and I am wondering wich template is best for PvP.

Look at these three and gimme your opinions.
The base for all of them is:

100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Swords
100 Resist
100 Healing

and adding the remaining 200 points:

Axer + Archer
============
100 Archery
100 Lumber

Necromancer
============
100 Necro
100 SS

Samurai
============
100 Bushido
100 Parrying

In the case you have another suggestion to change any of the 7 skills, please, tell me here!

thanks

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for pvp forget the traditional 7xgm Template and befried yourself with the thought of getting some Powerscrolls heh.

other then that its basically what you prefer...
Necros seem to be real popular in PvP , same with Samurais and Archers... Tamers too but again i dont know a whole lot about the pvp thing

the best thing to do, is find yourself a good guild that is into spawns and pvp ...run with them and do the spawns , that will get yout the scrolls or Gold to get the right scrolls and will teach you alot about the game.

Fot arties you want to make a good PvE char to do doom runs and also the Champ spawns for the Replicas and Peerless for some of the other esentials, its much better then buying the stuff in Luna.

do give the pvp forum a try, aye they are all big talk and tough guys, but they do know the ropes well.

I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck :)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the cheapest and more effective template imo is a bushido parry swords guy...

these are my dexxers skills..

120 bush
120 swords
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 tactics
100 parry
80 med

if u dont get your hands on 120's then you can balance out bushido with parry so like 110/110 in each will be just as effective(but youll loose damage on nerves,and your confidence will be less effective) but other wise you can do alot with this temp.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a necro/axer recently which has insane dmg output, the only prob is finding the right axe for the job.