• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion: Destructable Walls and Lockable Doors

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know now since the Time of Legends events that it's possible to have walls with hit points that can be attacked and eventually destroyed. And now, with Time of Legends we can craft stone walls and doors. What I would really like to see in the game, and it is something I would have great use for, would be craftable walls and doors that can be attacked and destroyed, and doors that can be crafted with keys (similar to how crafted boxes and crates get keys if you have enough tinkering) and can also be attacked and destroyed.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that the current craftables should be destructable / lockable - I am asking for walls and doors that would be in addition to the current craftables.

Here is a basic rundown of what I have in mind:
*Walls and doors would have enough resistance and hp to be able to last 1-2 hours against a small group of players.
*Walls and doors would be attackable by anyone in Felucca, but only green or orange players in Trammel.
*Doors would come with a key when crafted and the strength of the lock proportional to the level of tinkering.
*The strength of the lock would determine how much lockpicking would be necessary to crack it.

I could see something like this offering a lot of potential.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They used destructible walls for the Exodus Event that dropped the original Scrolls of Valiant Commendation.