• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Such rage!

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
R

Ransom_of_BiC

Some random guy decided he must tell me, in no uncertain terms, how much he hates me!

We did, however, have many giggles @ his expense.

Attachments

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/facepalm

How some of these people remember to breath amazes me.

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was funny stuff! We were in vent cracking up. The funny thing is, after a 6 year leave of absence, he STILL remembers Nat, but we had no clue who the heck he was lol

H

Helter Skelter

Some random guy decided he must tell me, in no uncertain terms, how much he hates me!

We did, however, have many giggles @ his expense.
LOL you must not have paid him the $10M that you owed him or something when he joined BiC...

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I get a kick out of people who get so excited about their hateration in a video game. I can understand if someone steals something, or does something terrible in game, on a personal level, but hateration because you got kicked from the guild, or because I held you to the same standards as everyone else, or because I expect you to act like a pleasant human being in ventrilo-- meh- screw off.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol what was the guys name that said that? i love when people rage, i live to make people angry in this game if they annoy me... smack talk ftw ! and ive hated people in this game, disco dan in champs hated him with a passion, some other annoying people along the way too... but nat i never hated, i got into a heated argument and quit BiC even though you said you kicked me :) but i never hated, i didn't hate Jeb when he got my tamers account perma banned, but i was annoyed...

i was in 11 notable guilds over the years that i can remember

??? - my first guild, i forget the name (quit on good terms), Judas Priest was the GM, someone please remember the guild name for me :p

A^C - quit on good terms

CIB - switched to FS! when CIB and FS! were allied

FS! - quit when most of the members left

$*L - aka the 'yellow people', quit and joined champs, they were pissed i left

Champs - got kicked after 2 months because "i did not play my red enough"

BIC - Quit when all my friends were kicked, rejoined, put on probation, then shortly after quit with a heated argument even though Nat claimed i was kicked :thumbup1:

DK - One of my favorite guilds, kicked after getting into a heated argument with Sebastian and refusing to quit

X - i was in this guild a few times, quit, rejoined, kicked, rejoined, quit

SHE - quit on good terms, allied with them right now

wowz - kicked for pvp inactivity

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I do remember kicking you along with your 'friends' but I felt at the time, and still feel now, that it was what I had to do, due to my loyalty to Jeb. I never stopped 'liking' any of those people, aside from the Jedi Mind Ho (someone we also like to refer to as the Intergalactic Hooker) due to what was done to Jeb, and later to Nazareth (who you know as Jester Culain).

The rest of the nonsense happened too long ago, and I no longer remember it.

Also the only "hate" I have, was for Rev Acid, who threatened, on this very forum to **** my young daughter in front of me, and then slaughter my entire family in front of my eyes.
The dude was crazy.

L

longshanks

We don't rage in vent. He had his reasons for saying what he said and explained to guild council such reasons which were warranted.

It also explains why when we killed your guild at despise saturday nite and someone dropped some things that they would not be returned...

*shrugs*

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that was completely oblique. Also, I'm almost positive that no one in BiC has ever asked anyone to return items dropped in Fel, so whatevs dude.

In one place, you guys say "We have a strict policy against people talking smack" and in another it's completely acceptable. WTB some consistency. If you're gonna be a duck, stand up and be a duck. Don't declare that you're not a duck while you're quacking and waddling.

L

longshanks

The guy that chirped off to you is not in our guild. They are allied so in essence they can say what they want.

They had a past with you that i was not a part of so i'm not in a position to pass judgement on them. :/

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, let me get this straight.

The guy is not in your guild, but he was justified in his juvenile rant because he told the guild council some story about something that supposedly happened 6 years ago and that justified it, but he didn't need to be justified because he's not in your guild and therefor can act however he wants to, but since you bought his story about what happened 6 years ago, an event that you were not involved in, then your guild will hold all of BiC responsible because of said event? Wow.

BTW, those who you ally with say as much about you as those who you are guilded with. This is one of the main reasons that BiC has never allied. If you hang out with a bunch of coke heads, even if you've been straight your entire life, everyone will assume you are a coke head. Guilt by association, my friend. Might want to reconsider all those alliances. But then, you'd have a harder time playing zerg-fest.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

IBTL

I have publicly posted here, and other places that BiC enjoys the fel ruleset and as a general rule, does not return items that drop. We have made exceptions, of course, such as when there have been known bugs and the like.

If my team drops their crap, I wholly and completely expect you to keep it, just as you should expect that I will keep yours.

This ain't Tram, folks.

Also, lulz @ Layna. Such nonsense and drama over stuff that happened 6 years ago, which has more than likely been colored and misconstrued in a thousand ways. Yet, no one publicly has the cajones to come here or on OUR forums and ask me about it. Instead, they judge off of gossip. Let the people and their councils say what they will. We will continue to be who we are, play how we play and enjoy what we do.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IBTL

This ain't Tram, folks.

well in that screenie its tram. Guards= tram in my book. But what do i know i only play an all red account, aside from my one bloo necro mage, who is a clone of my red one.

All that aside, what is the true purpose of this post? Stuff like that happens all day long, whether it be FY, UHOH, OATH, or whoever. At least post screenies of a battle or a pk or a gank at yew gate. Instead i see a few trammies cowering in guard zone after what i assume was a raid. However i expect that there must have been a lot of you if you made it to town without sadist killing yah.

Also when you have a large group of people, it is hard to control the actions of them all. Each person is differnt and has reasons for what they do, and it's not our job to make sure everyone is a kind friendly person, cause in all honesty not everyone is. We have a loose rule about limiting talk and about giving items back if dropped, but it is not set in stone. To say we must hold everyone to it is ********. you don't pay there monthly fee and i dont either, a game is meant to be played in the fashion that makes its enjoyable to the individual. To say that one person reflects the entire group is non sense. I could say that Bic is a trammy guild who loves to cause drama based upon that screen shot, becuase that is my point of view. Does that mean all of FY shares that same outlook?...lol

And whether you think we are as sholes or great people matters little, it's all about fun. If you arn't having fun why are you playing a game? I know that FY vent never has any yelling or drama bs. We may not be the best and we certainly arn't the worst, it is a great bunch of people that enjoy playing a niche game together. I could play with about any guild i want to play with, however i choose FY cause i love the people who are in the guild, and I love how the gm runs it. Alls yah gotta do is act right.

I also want to point out that just because we have a large guild doesn't mean we are zerging all the time. Sure sometimes we can field 15 people, but we have a lot of military personnel, people have **** to do in real life, and people who take breaks/play other games. We don't boot for inactivity because they are probably over in Iraq helping to provide us with the freedoms to sit on our asses and play uo all day. If we have 15 people we will come, the same as if we have 3 people. This works to our disadvantage generally as we have a constant change of players, and never get a really good idea of what each player is capable/not capable of doing.

It's not about winning, its about the fight and the fun. However that seems to be a twisted view of pvp anymore, because to everyone else it's about winning.

I dont mean to come off as an *******, however i openly admit i am one, i just see little reason to post about some stupid crap about something someone said, because does it really matter? But i am not a high council member in FY, i am just a pker who loves to find trammies in fel and loot there ****.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys make me so happy. I have been waiting months to post this!!

HIGH FIVE TO ALL! LETS ALL BE HAPPY! :thumbup1:

L

longshanks

well put juicy.

For the record, Sadist is a blast to play with. When he calls in vent he sounds like Johnny Miller calling the Master's golf tournament, or think of Bill Murray golfing the Mum flowers with a sicle in Caddyshack.

He's easy to follow on screen too with that dopey reptalon and para gold hair. He always says to follow the gold... :lol::lol:

R

Raigeki

Demon, the guild was [EG]. You, I, and Sadist were in it, if I'm not mistaken.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

1. I'm not sure what guild that dude was in. I didn't highlight his name, show his tag, or post a screen of the journal- on purpose.

2. We are in the GZ because we were getting dressed and heading back to our GH for supplies, after getting our asses handed to us for 35 minutes.

3. I don't give a crap who you are, if you are yelling about some stuff that I think is amusing- I'm going to post it. I didn't embarrass anyone, I didn't call out any names, and I most certainly didn't accuse any guild of any sort of inappropriate, untoward or unacceptable behavior. I posted it because it's funny. Nothing more, nothing less.

L

longshanks

please post as you wish for sure.

your comments are insightful, introspective and amusing. Without your comments/observations and my responses this forum would be kaput.

:thumbup1: