• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sub-Council of Britain Meeting Saturday 1/11 @ 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following folks are requested to attend the City of Britain's Sub-Council of Unrepresented Cities and Colonies on Saturday, January 11th @ 8 PM EST. If you would like to represent an OPEN SEAT, please come prepared to pitch ideas to the sub-council on how you can help promote Buc's Den or Delucia.

If you are part of the sub-council and know you cannot attend, please reply here or ICQ me at 608083009 to let me know. Thanks!

State Secretary of Britain
Merida Douglas de Romanus

Sub-Council Representatives
Buccaneer's Den --- {{{ OPEN }}}
Cove --- Justin
Haven --- Sennah
Serpent's Hold --- Valeris Wyrmbane
Nujelm --- Nails Warstein (Pending Sultan Approval)
Luna --- Legolas
Umbra --- Marius de Romanus
Delucia --- {{{ OPEN }}}
Papua --- Anfalas
Wind --- Va'lis Razele (Abstaining from Representation)

RBG of Britain
Captain: Halston Montil

Best,
Gov. Pandora de Romanus, Britain

Last edited:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And mentioned being in charge of the city -at- the last big meeting. ;)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't Pandora introduce Wild as the governor of Buc's Den to the King at the last meeting? Perhaps, as the person in charge, they have decided not to have the city participate in the sub council. Not wanting to participate, or failing to do so during a time limit, shouldn't cause someone to lose their established rp.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yarr, I sez we scuttle Buc's Dan, and feed Wild's scurvy bones to deh crows.

(Sounds like Buc's Den has a fine Governor in place)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried to reach out to him in ICQ and all that guys.... Im not in any way shape or form denying his participation. I have given him notices on the meetings so far. If he wants to participate he can do so. But if someone else wants to represent any city or colony that has not had a representative on my sub-council, I will not deny them that right. It DOES NOT change the fact that Wild's had his RP going on or anything of that kind. A "representative" is not a governing body like a Governor would be. It is just a person with an interest in entry-level RP that would like to possibly run some events for their city of choice. That's all.

Everything can be resolved through in character RP.

Last edited: