• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Home Winner(s)?

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know who won the Stygian Abyss home(s)? I went to Geoffrey today and was told someone had won and the event is over.

Wasn't there one house given to human/elf and one to garg? I've only been doing human/elf so if anyone knows the winner(s) please let us know :p

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know who won the Stygian Abyss home(s)? I went to Geoffrey today and was told someone had won and the event is over.

Wasn't there one house given to human/elf and one to garg? I've only been doing human/elf so if anyone knows the winner(s) please let us know :p

I believe lucivicious won the garg spot and weegie won the human/elf plot according to the uhall post.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=195377

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed all of this - where are the plots located and what size?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the gargoyle one is near the entrance to the ruined city where slasher lives(on ter mur side) and the human one is due south of the silversapling rez area straight down where the pathway ends and to the west,ther is a huge opening.the size of the houses are 18x18 if I remember correctly.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Woot !!
Oh yes, we have the winners...I am still excited about it..
Jaiden won the gargoyle plot which is located just a bit south of Slasher's place and Weegie won the human plot located just southwest of tree of life...
Congradulations to you both !!!

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so they have a house where someone can drag slasher to? lol.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’d rather have a Malas castle myself, I wonder who even owns those.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are any of the winners selling their tickets? :p
I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure Jaiden intends to keep his house and make it public. I'd also heard that the other plot was going to be kept and would also be a public house. Again, don't take this for absolute fact - just passing on what I have heard.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, be careful at the LOST Auction House - we should have mentioned this before, but DA was too busy to even put up the list.

There's a house-to-house teleporter tile locked down, set to anyone, to Jaiden's house on the Garg side of the Abyss, next to the standard tele tile to the auction floor seating.... I've not seen any spawn close Jaiden's house yet, but it's only a matter of time till something chases someone heading back to Luna to the house...

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, be careful at the LOST Auction House - we should have mentioned this before, but DA was too busy to even put up the list.

There's a house-to-house teleporter tile locked down, set to anyone, to Jaiden's house on the Garg side of the Abyss, next to the standard tele tile to the auction floor seating.... I've not seen any spawn close Jaiden's house yet, but it's only a matter of time till something chases someone heading back to Luna to the house...
I found the LOST teleporter tile from the other direction - wanted to check out Jaiden's house so while I was in the Abyss I headed over there. A thousand thanks to Jaiden for making his house public and putting in the teleporter!!!

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On at least one shard, both Abyss houses are public and they've set up teleporters between the two. I'd love to see that on our shard too, but for now at least we have a way to quickly get into the Abyss!