• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Dungeon Teleporter

I am wondering if there is still teleporter in a public house that transports you into the Stygian dungeon. I seem to remember before my hiatus that there was a house in a Luna walls that had a linked teleporter on the other end into the dungeon. It does not appear that is the case anymore that I can tell.

If not, does anyone know the owners of the house(s) in the dungeon? I might be willing to front a teleporter set to make it happen.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
May be someone can get you an answer, but on shards I am new and cannot get help in English, I just go to those houses in SA and look where teleporting will lead me. Then mark a rune there .

May be someone can get you an answer, but on shards I am new and cannot get help in English, I just go to those houses in SA and look where teleporting will lead me. Then mark a rune there .
I did try that and did not see one. Not saying I did not overlook it though.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the sandstone patio house that is dead center on the north side of Luna inside the walls. The house just east of mine has a teleporter to the SA house. The teleporter is just to the right of his front door. It is a little difficult to see.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other SA house is south of the tree of life area (around the dark wisps) but the luna house it was attached to fell a couple of years ago. I believe people have in the past tried to contact the owner of the SA house (Julius) without success.

I have the sandstone patio house that is dead center on the north side of Luna inside the walls. The house just east of mine has a teleporter to the SA house. The teleporter is just to the right of his front door. It is a little difficult to see.
You are my hero!!! I completely overlooked that tile behind the stairs in the SA house!!!

The other SA house is south of the tree of life area (around the dark wisps) but the Luna house it was attached to fell a couple of years ago. I believe people have in the past tried to contact the owner of the SA house (Julius) without success.
Ya. The other house is the one I always went too (closer to the things I farmed). A shame no one can get ahold of him either. :(