• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Drakes, where?

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been searching for them for a bit but couldn't find them in Stygian Abyss. Where are they? Which entrance?

Edit: Drakes of course

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been searching for them for a bit but couldn't find them in Stygian Abyss. Where are they? Which entrance?

Edit: Drakes of course
The fire demon mini champ where your drop in from Underworld has one and the mini champ just east of the Stygian Dragon lair has one.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you, got one :) Started out with 4 slots though, hope I can make the pet work.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you, got one :) Started out with 4 slots though, hope I can make the pet work.
All the ones I've seen are 4... they have such high str, it's gonna be hard or impossible to get a 3 slot one.