• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Abyss Pre-Order

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it completely crazy that nobody at UO has thought to give more details on the release of Stygian Abyss!! I myself would like to pre-order my game codes considering I do not care about the special items you will receive for ordering between the 8th and 29th.

One post mentioned that you could pre-order now through EA Store. This is false! I just got off the phone with them and it is not available.

So... unless someone at UO actually begins to use their brain. It appears as though we will all be like a herd of lemmings attempting to download/buy/upgrade accounts all from ONE site all at the SAME TIME. Anyone else see the trouble heading our way?

At what time on the 8th will be able to purchase the upgrade codes?

Someone from UO please give more information so that we can plan ahead. More planning and more information will help from your site crashing and all customers getting angry.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
One post mentioned that you could pre-order now through EA Store. This is false! I just got off the phone with them and it is not available.
Once again, I'm the one who posted this. Jason C. of EA Customer Support is the one who gave me this information. Not sure who you spoke with, but this is what they told me: you can pre-order by phone, but 1) you will not receive it any sooner than someone purchasing on the 8th via uogamecodes and 2) you will not receive the promotional items.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont get why its on a day that normal people have to work all day... and the no preorder thing is just stupid.