• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] Stupid Question

• Thread starter Teufel_Hund
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Teufel_Hund

Why is it that sometimes when I go to the Jhelom pits Parry seems to work and others it does not. I mean I have 109 Parry scrolled to 120 over 60 points downward and yet it seems the last two times over an hour each time and nothing but my GGS gain. The other night in under an hour over 4 points. The times when I am not gaining it almost seems like I am not in War mode, I can put my Weapon of choice in hand and I will not defend myself. Any tips?

T

Turdnugget

Grab yourself a nono-fencing weapon like Connor said, like a bardiche, make sure whatever you use is 2Handed.

Get as many female wrestlers as you can, make sure they're disarmed. Have at it.

T

Teufel_Hund

Grab yourself a nono-fencing weapon like Connor said, like a bardiche, make sure whatever you use is 2Handed.

Get as many female wrestlers as you can, make sure they're disarmed. Have at it.
2handed? I don't get that should I not be using a sheild?

T

Teufel_Hund

When I put a Black Staff or a Halberd in my hands I am killing the NPCs in sometimes one hit, two at the most, and I am a fencer.

T

Turdnugget

Ok, if you're working parry, and you don't have bushido, use a 2handed weapon, like a bardiche/black staff. Once you attack the NPC, you want to TAB out of war mode. So they just hit you.

Be sure to NOT wear armor as they will wear down the durability.

Bring a war fork, so you can DISARM any female fighter who has a weapon, thus giving you more female wrestlers.

Make sure you tab out after you attack them, just to get them flagged on you.

I don't know why, I think it's due to a 2handed weapon giving you LESS parry chance since you don't have bushido that it raises the skill faster.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
toggle to peace mode...only go to war mode to get them aggressive to you...then toggle off to peace mode.

At least that is how it works with sheep....

T

Teufel_Hund

Very cool from 109.8 to 120 in less then 90 minutes and 6 NPC.