• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid question that I should know the answer to but don't

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

Can you renew the charges on the iolo lute (that's the with 1600 charges and is undead/demon slayer,right?)???? I know there is something that replenishes stuff. And also if I can replenish the charges where do you get such an item? Its one of those small details of the game that I've just forgot. Thx!!

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a item that can be crafted that recharges uses. But I believe it only recharges talisman charges. I too would like to know if it recharges other things too. Its a pain to make the recharger so I havent tried it yet.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I could be wrong on this but I am pretty sure those instruments can not be renewed. They are minor artifacts found by hunting paragons in Ilsh.And hoping really really hard that if you actually get a minor it will be a useful one.

There are also flutes of renewal that recharge slowly on their own but they are not double slayers and can get pricey. They are from the Tokuno event.

The only recharging tool I know of is for the talismans.

C

Cacophonix

Iolo's lute cannot be recharged. I've burned through a few already. All you can do is make sure you have a stockpile of them :)