• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuffy Dragon????!!?!!?!!?!!

G

Holy crap! I really try hard not too whine and complain. We all do it some, but I try to keep it to a minimum myself. That said,

What the hell is going on? All the fixes needed for this game and the development team brings us Stuffy Dwagons and Chocolate??

As if the "Dwagon" name isnt cutesy enough, you double click it and you get a warm, fuzzy feeling??

The development team really needs to spend less time chasing rainbows and smoking crack and work on things like factions. Or maybe finish the virtues they started years ago?

This furry stuff makes me wanna puke. I gotta go take a man break and pee standing up or something...

C

Calibretto

They have a canned response for this post.

Something about only having to rehue and rename yada yad yada.......

G

I gotta go take a man break and pee standing up or something...
---

Do not forget to put the seat up before ye do that ...or ye wife/gf or whomever may not be happy, on this valentine's day; if ya tinkle upon her throne, taking ye man break !

G

<blockquote><hr>

I gotta go take a man break and pee standing up or something...
---

Do not forget to put the seat up before ye do that ...or ye wife/gf or whomever may not be happy, on this valentine's day; if ya tinkle upon her throne, taking ye man break !

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, how did we men lose that battle anyway? Why is the rule not for women to put the seat UP? Ya'll are so sneaky, we don't even realize we are being brainwashed. Is that what they teach you when they pull you aside in middle school?

G

Not all men are brainwashed.
I am not, I am divorced you know the other option.

G

Hehe, divorce just means you shook off the brainwashing and lost half your stuff in the process.

I

imported_Goron

Ill take the dwagon off your hands free of charge

I got everything BUT a dwagon:-(

I

imported_obNOXious

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe, how did we men lose that battle anyway? Why is the rule not for women to put the seat UP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Toilets were MADE with seats that go up because the inventors knew that guys couldnt hit the side of a barn, and that the girls wouldnt want to sit in it.

It's your genders own shortcomings that required the inovation. You dont want movable toilet seats???? install a urinal

I

imported_Goron

aight, im in an argumentative mood so here i go:

Why is it the man's responsibility to take two actions of putting the seat up, then putting it down? Why can't there be compromise and sharing of responsibility? The man can put the seat up to pee, then the coman can put it down to pee. Also, this way if the man goes twice in a row he doesnt need to repeat a task (same if woman goes twice in a row).
Would women rather I just leave the seat down? and risk urinating on it? I can do that if you'd like. Ultimately, it is the woman that wants a seat, so shouldn;t she be the one doing the work with it? But, being the gentlemen I am, I am willing to perform an extra task that only the woman benefits from (putting seat up). So why can the women not be kind enough to share the responsibility and be willing to put the seat down?

G

I think I'll invent an electronic toilet. The toilet will detect if there is a dangle as you approach and move the seat up or down automatically...whatcha think?

I

imported_Leaf

I think whoever cleans the bathroom can set the seat rules. Thats only fair.

G

Don't really want to expound on the whole bathroom topic, but I have to say...

So men only pee, huh? I never knew that!

Seriously, while govt/larger business public men's restrooms often have separate urinals, most homes &amp; small business single restroom public facilities don't. If you are a person that needs the seat up to pee, fine, put the seat down after you are done, then you wash your hands, which you are going to do anyway I hope. If you live with a woman, she needs it down all the time, and you will need it down yourself eventually, unless there is a serious medical problem.
No need to waste extra paper, however small a piece it may be, to use to put the seat down in a sanitary manner before, which she or anyone else who needs the seat down, will have to do.

-Skylark

P.S. Leaf wins!

G

The lid should just be put down.
Who wants to walk into a bathroom and see into the toilet?
Plus, it puts the seat up-down nonsense to rest.

I

imported_Salaw

It's all plain good old fashioned common sense...It has a lid, so close it. Do you leave the lid off of the peanut butter or jelly, or off of the butter ??? Everybody close the stupid lid and everybody can work when they need the toilet.

I showed my wife how hard that was, I left the seat up and she found it in the middle of the night. I took my whooping like a man, but she closes the lid now

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe, how did we men lose that battle anyway? Why is the rule not for women to put the seat UP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Toilets were MADE with seats that go up because the inventors knew that guys couldnt hit the side of a barn, and that the girls wouldnt want to sit in it.

It's your genders own shortcomings that required the inovation. You dont want movable toilet seats???? install a urinal

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs** Aye if menfolk would just perfect their aim.........be no issues.

As for whom puts the seat up seat down, still HIS issue, even UP he may miss his aim why should WE have to touch it just put a WET seat up or down...aim right... np !

For the most part we have resolved our issues over 35 yrs of marriage...two bathrooms.... his and hers ! NOT like he follows that game plan often either, but ya know how menfolk also hate racing into a bathroom and getting tangled up or hung by wet pantie hose...so if he enters MY bathroom he takes his risks...whether he leaves the seat up or down in there, or misses his aim...the one bathroom is labeled HERS ...well he enters it knowing full well.... the risks ........... wet seat for me may mean he gonna get tangled in wet panty hose tomorrow in there !

Tis our silent forms of communication, with alien species to each other... ie men women !

We also have his and her weed wackers and his and her tv sets and remote contols............tv in this room living room is MINE ecru lace curtains etc...the Den with dead animal heads on it ie taxidermy trophy junk he killed..is HIS room. I do NOT touch his remote he does not touch mine in those respective rooms.

And when I do dust his dead pheasant in the den...I do so very carefully cuz IF i would ever screw up his trophy dead bird on the wall...probably lead to divorce court or my head as the next trophy on his wall ! HAHA I know my place HE knows his ! works out grand for us both ...we even have his and her...refrigerators...one full of budweiser...one full of dt pepsi and ice teas...give ya a guess as to which frig is mostly his ..or mostly mine ! HAHA Both though hold OUR foods we do share spaces a lot too ! lol

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two bathrooms for the win. I have a friend she only plays when have these events She spent hours mining back rock. If i remember right the people that fix old bugs aren't the ones that do new content.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

You should *ALWAYS* stand up straight when you pee.

I thought it was an accidental misspelling on the first one I got...but several later I realized it was true: They can't spell.

T

Tark_Smash

This is true, but that still does not address the fact that the man and woman can share the responsibility.

Women do not share, everything is automatically theirs when you get married. The sooner you learn this the sooner you can start being miserable with the rest of us....

G

Course one never knows whom may possibly use the toilet, when the humans are not using it !!

G

Nah no really though..it is HIS tv and remote in the den. It is HIS hunting rifles..and it is HIS pickup truck.
BUT it is MY computer ...we do share and we also have our OWN items, the other one better not even fool with !
GOD FORBID I hit his remote when even if he asleep is copying yet another Charles Bronson film John Wayne film, Clint Eastwood film...........NO I NEVER touch his remote his tv dvd, etc...and he NEVER touches my computer.
We share a lot, but every one needs their OWN things and space too...we share in that belief.

G

I agree that stuff needs fixin', but its nice to have new crap for people who like fun holiday crap, who also pay for the game.

I'm betting that rehuing/renamed some gems and pet statues probably took all of 25 minutes anyway.

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

But we'll let you think it's yours if you follow the rules!

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn it, know it, do it!

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

I think I'll invent an electronic toilet. The toilet will detect if there is a dangle as you approach and move the seat up or down automatically...whatcha think?

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you run to the toilet needing to barf and then fall to your knees only to be choked to death by a toilet seat?

What an embarassing way to go...

N

Nerf-Herder

Be sure to practice in the shower ladies. Not only will it improve your technique, it will also prevent athlete's foot!