• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Stuff for my new dexxers:

V

von Beck

For my new dexxers:

120 mace scroll x 2
Charger of the Fallen
Runic Hammers - Bronze, Gold, Agapite
Powder of Fort (50K or less - PoC is charging too much!!!)

E

eric23

You were in POC. anyway I can sell you a 120 mace pm with what you are prepared to pay, thnx.

P

PoCove

I will be lowering prices ...I had to build up my stock ...

Sorry for the inconvenience ... I do not have any Runic hammers

I have a charger for 6 mil (my cost)

V

von Beck

I had to build up my stock ...
Sorry for the inconvenience ...
No problem buddy, business is business :) And you might have to let stock build up again after my visit...

I'll take the charger, do you want to leave it on a vendor for me?

K

Katlene

von, its probably not a nice thing to single out a vendor or group of, that is selling something more then you're willing to pay.
Most of the pofs ive seen around luna have been 75k
it fluctuates.
If no one buys then prices tend to go down.
supply & demand also applies.

V

von Beck

Oh my gosh I can't believe two people in this thread are getting on my case for making a comment about the vendor that sells fort powder at P O Cove's store. You are so wrong if you think there was any bad will in that statement.

I stated the price I wanted to buy them at and commented that I thought the price P O Cove was selling them for was quite high. At the time this was the ONLY vendor in Luna selling fort powder.

And lo and behold P O Cove agreed that his price was rather high because he's recently dropped the price significantly (and I spent nearly a million gold at his shop buying at the new price).

If PoC members want to take my statements as a personal attack on their guild I really think they need to ask themselves why they are so paranoid. I don't know where this xenophobia originates but I believe it is very unproductive and has lead to the decline of the once-great PoC guild.

Please don't derail my trade thread....

V

von Beck

I had to build up my stock ...
Sorry for the inconvenience ...
No problem buddy, business is business :) And you might have to let stock build up again after my visit...

I'll take the charger, do you want to leave it on a vendor for me?
Sorry, I didn't hear back from you P O, I had a chance to buy a charger at the bank today and grabbed it while it was going.

P

PoCove

I take no offense in your comets Von Beck ... I Sell most of my items for my cost .. Guildies sell it to me I resell to the customers ...

Thank you for the patronage ... All are welcome to purchase items at PoC Vendors ...

Glad to hear that you got a Charger ... Hope you got a deal ...

Thanks Katlene for the backup ..

Oh BTW PoC is not as far as I know declining ..

Cheers PoCove

V

von Beck

I don't know where this xenophobia originates but I believe it is very unproductive and has lead to the decline of the once-great PoC guild.
Oh BTW PoC is not as far as I know declining ..
:) Ok sorry i just don't see you guys around as much as I used to. Best wishes and glad to hear PoC is still going strong.