• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stratics search

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi trying to find info on trader quests, go to stratics search box and it sends me to some word press log in thing, use my username/pw for the stratics forum but that doesn't work, try my username and password in a few combos nothing works, ask for a new password with the email it should use, don't get anything sent. So how exactly am I supposed to search for the info I need? Is there a separate log in for word press, if so where do you register?

any help appreciated.

Or where do you 'get' the trader quests to start with? Does the town have to have a governor, I want to do it starting from vesper.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hi trying to find info on trader quests, go to stratics search box and it sends me to some word press log in thing, use my username/pw for the stratics forum but that doesn't work, try my username and password in a few combos nothing works, ask for a new password with the email it should use, don't get anything sent. So how exactly am I supposed to search for the info I need? Is there a separate log in for word press, if so where do you register?

any help appreciated.

Or where do you 'get' the trader quests to start with? Does the town have to have a governor, I want to do it starting from vesper.
Kirthag has a thread started for Bugs, I'm going to copy this to it to make sure she notices. We're still fixing things, and I hope people continue to be patient as she like the rest of us, do this as a volunteer in her time around her 9-5 job.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, that maybe so, but in the short term could someone please advise where you 'find' the items you are supposed to buy so you can put it in the chest. I got a trade order off the Minister for trade in vesper and received a 'mysterious note' (obviously from the fence guy) and a chest that says the destination city is "yew" with a lifespan of 23 hrs. No where on the chest does it give me any kind of list of what I have to get to trade, where is this supposed to be? or do I just take the empty chest? Am I missing something? I thought I had to buy some goods off local shops?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Somewhere on the chest it will say X# of whatevers to take. Usually just above the lifespan.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Highlite the chest, and it shows what items you need to buy/acquire. Then just hand it to the Trade Minister in the arriving city once you've filled it.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On mouse over my chest says:

Metal Chest
weight 10 stones
Destination City 'Yew'
No-Trade
Contents 0/125 items, 0/550 stones
Strength 0/15
Lifespan 23 hrs

Nothing else

could it be a problem with the EC?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I believe that you need Strength potions. 15 of them.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:wall:

You would think it would be more specific. So I guess it can be str potions, or str scrolls? You can't actually 'buy' potions tho can you, might try scrolls first.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was thinking Strength scrolls from a mage.
will try these first :)

Turns out you can buy both potions and scrolls but scrolls was the item accepted by the chest. Should state scrolls or potions on the chest not just strength.

Thanks for the replies

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will say potion if that's what it wants. But it would be less confusing for people if it said scroll on the requests for mage scrolls.