• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics for life!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs Jellyroll* You know what that's for.

And for everyone else... I don't make my presence known on the other sites often. I used to, but I don't anymore. Occasionally, though, I'll do a search for things like "stratics", which I did today on TTC. I just wanna say thanks to all y'all who have made this community a great place, even when you're in other communities. You guys are great!

:grouphug:

S

soupandquackers

:thumbsup: lol, just sending the message of how greast stratics is.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I joined stratics and love it immensely. I did happpen to join TTC but never posted. I only read a few posts looking for a glitch lol. I am Stratics all the way HOOHAA.

S

Steveo

I joined TTC when I first started a year and a half ago. Then after a few friends told me about TT Stratics I joined. Started reading post and then I was invited to go on a boss battle one sunday and I will have to say it was so much fun. I have meet some good friends and that is what makes this game so much fun. Also when I joined there were a handful of people. TT stratics has grown so much in the past few months Trish cant group the VP no more because too many new toons. Plus its a headache when everyone is running around and not standing still. LOL! Thanks to all my stratics friends for making my TT adventures fun.

Trish do we have copyright LAWS? I am sure you know what I am talking about

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do know :)

I sent a message to a director after I saw that. The images are actually on the old TT Stratics portal. All I asked is if the portal can be deleted, which will make those images go away. What's worse than when they steal images? When they steal OLD images that make us look outdated. LOL As for copyright.. yes we COULD go that route, but I'm sure he's just a kid.

E

Electroflap

I'm still new to Stratics but I have to say I have ablast with the ones I have met.. I am still trying to get my bro and roomies to join since they love working with the Stratics members they have met too.. This is really a great place and I am soo glad to have found it.. :thumbsup:

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My family LOVES Stratics.

My daughter found the stratics site by looking for a certain cog and came across the table of cogs and streets. She read the guides while she was building up LD but would ask me to post now and then.

My husband reads the guide and has been lurking in the forums but hasn't signed up yet.

K

Kippy

No matter where i am or where i am active, i joined Stratics almost 2 years ago and this is my home :heart:

The ppl are awesome and I have never seen any other site where you get such personnal attention. We are one big familly here.
Love stratics :hug::thumbup::heart::grouphug: