• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stranger is in despise

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone who wants to help kill this stranger, he is in despise now, 11.30am sydney time

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well they are supposed to appear in all the anti virtue dungeons, so I would imagine there could be more tho it appears noone has found any others yet other than in despise, tho the despise one took a while to appear so not sure if they are 'staggered' nor if there is a respawn.

Other than the box, the only other 'loot' is gems. One pile of citrines, rubies and amathysts are 'normal' but the other piles won't stack on normal gem piles, one pile of rubies has a slightly orange hue to them, and the amber stacks on normal amber.

From what others have written, it is best to use a dread warhorse if you want your pet to remain 'happy' while it fights, I also brought in a mare, which dropped to rather happy pretty quick, so if you are using another pet watch its morale.

Even tho when there alone the warhorse died a couple of times, sneaky and I didn't die at all while killing it so it isn't too nasty, however, it has a load of hitpoints and takes a while to knock it down.

K

Katlene

anyone tried mages on here or is melee & pets the way to go??

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have changed since the first ones came out. They are far more tanky now, pets are def not the way to go as he 2 hit kills ANY pet that comes close.
His weakest resist is cold, you can drop one with 4 or 5 mages spamming mind blast fairly well, archers also good. Anything that you can do from a distance cos he single hit kills any person who gets next to him.

K

Katlene

All Shards to be Published
Jeremy Dalberg
23 Jun 2008 12:19:00

All shards will be published with the following during their next regular maintenance

The chests the mysterious strangers leave behind will no longer be empty.

Wonder whats in them??
I went for a run around a few dungeons last night but i didnt see anything :(

S

Sneaky

Anything that you can do from a distance cos he single hit kills any person who gets next to him.
They must have been beefed up quite a bit then? Because I could sit there and tank it quite easily with some heals here and there, it was only when he did his special dismount move that he almost killed me, apart from that it was fine.

I would say they are about the strength of a Baracoon (in terms of difficulty to kill), except they take longer than Bara due to much more Parry and HP (and vermin slayer not working rofl). Watch out for his special attacks and you should be fine.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It turns out that the more people attacking the harder to kill. lolz.

K

Katlene

changes so he is the same level of difficulty
i just wanna have a go at him!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok Sneak, the next one that turns up in Luna Fink and I will solo, and you can have the job of telling everyone thay cant join in. Also they cant take our loot either.

Thanks for volunteering! What a champ.

S

Sneaky

ok Sneak, the next one that turns up in Luna Fink and I will solo, and you can have the job of telling everyone thay cant join in. Also they cant take our loot either.

Thanks for volunteering! What a champ.
I was talking bout the one in Despise.

A

Azureal

Someone go check Destard, apparently a new stranger is in there, Velvakka (sp).

Theres a post on UHall about it.