• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stranger #6 Krysan in Hylioth 6:30 GMT

• Thread starter Tane Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tane Darkbane

New stranger Krysan has just spawned in Hylioth rigt by entrance

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMW....

mmm then again i may wait like heaps of others till his health bar is red then steam in for the goodies!! ...joking of course... but then again u watch this happen like i have the few times ive tried the strangers out!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Doh, I just paged a GM 10 mins ago on a non-fighting char...

Guess I need to stick around here untill he shows. :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a fun fight for a hour or so ...alas nothing to show for the 3rd time of asking not even a big jewel !! just heaps of small ones...pahhh... never no luck...oh nevermind me moaning and groaning ...lol...that aint gonna get me a box!!!....thinks to change tactics for the next one i do!!!

S

SilentFoxXy

Was a fun fight for a hour or so ...alas nothing to show for the 3rd time of asking not even a big jewel !! just heaps of small ones...pahhh... never no luck...oh nevermind me moaning and groaning ...lol...that aint gonna get me a box!!!....thinks to change tactics for the next one i do!!!
He is in Hythloth, Kitchen (level 1) at 8am Thursday, and Im not hittin on him on me own...;)