• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

strange happenings

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I was helping Deb get her 5 story bldgs after the CFO marathon tonight. I was on Precious who I used for the first CFO run before switching to Sally B. I checked her gag numbers and she was full so I got laff and was good to go!! Or so I thought. We get in and I find out that I didnt get gags....I was just full from the CFO!! I had no cakes and few pies, no goggles, no TNT but 15 aoogahs!! Well we get to the 3rd floor and all of a sudden i have full throw and squirt. Still no goggles or TNT but my throw and squirt were full!!! I was very happy but shocked!!! I like that glitch!!

F

Flippers

LOL Let me see... you used sound, lure, and trap in the CFO and won a Sound unite?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeppers!! But I was out of birthday cakes too!! It was a 6 man CFO so we used a lot of gags. I remember commenting to Deb and Granny on the first floor what had happened and was wondering how we were gonna do!! We were in a 5 story law on Polar but between Deb and Granny I knew they could do it. Anything Precious and Bella could throw at them would be bonus!! I felt bad but knew we would be ok. At least it was a sound unite!! But it was really cool to have throw back!! I wouldnt mind it happening again unless it means I would have to forget gags again!!:blushing:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That is interesting. I made the same mistake last night foing into a mint. I didn'd bring and fog. only 2 elephans and 4 aoogah horns. No cakes either. But I did not get the awesome glitch to help out. luckily I had everything else but I swear I got gags before logging off. I have a few habits that being one of them.

T

toontownhappy

Lol yeah, I remember being very confused...still am, actually.
Just out of curiosity, did you have 85/80 gags or something like that? Or was it just, use an aoogah, gain a cake (which I wouldn't mind)?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

;)When I was in the playground I checked my gags and it said 80/80. That is all I looked for, well I saw that I had 3 fog horns too so just assumed I had gotten gags before I switched to Sally B. When we got to the second floor I still didnt have gags. They showed up on the third.I am still confused by the whole thing too but I'm certainly not complaining!! Another glitch that happened last night is that I need points for a couple level 7s again. I used my wedding cake so that one is legit but I was at zeros for all the others. I have the level 7s but not at zero anymore. That glitch? Not so nice.

F

Flippers

Aww we all do that and forget we were deluged with the winning gag.

I've tried to make a point to look at the lvl 6 gag line for 3's now after boss runs. Still forget sometimes. I went into a 4 lvl with a small toon last week on Stinky after being "proximity united" with some useless gag track earlier, realizing I didnt have more than 1 goggle and 1 cloud and 1 bday cake. Fortunately teamwork covered my butt.

D

dwightjune

On Monday I finished a CFO and got a drop gag unite then maxed my laff and retired for the day. Tuesday I started playing and checked my gags and sure enough I had 80/80 so I went into the coin mint with two low laff and a 103 laff random. When we got to the first battle----I had 15 level 3 drop, 15 level 4 drop and misc other low level gags. RATTTTs! we made it through but it cost one low laff the round. Had to go to DD and spend 15 min burning all those drops. Live and learn. LOL
Good ol' Spiffy 105 laff max gags, trapless

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well I guess I am in good company!! There is a "delete" button on your gag choice window in the gag shop. If you have all those extra gags, select the trash can delete button, then click on the gag you want to delete. A friend of mine had that same thing happen.....we got a unite and she said "great now I have to use all these up". We had been playing for months but she had never seen that trash can!!! Hope you find it!!!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That delete trash can is my friend. Expecially after a CFO when you get that unite thrown. Or when I am changing from one run to another. I factory with less tu when I solo and such.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
;)When I was in the playground I checked my gags and it said 80/80. That is all I looked for, well I saw that I had 3 fog horns too so just assumed I had gotten gags before I switched to Sally B.
I did that going into CFO. :blushing:

I'd worked on getting ready from midnight to about 4 am (my time zone). Got up at 8 am and went straight to CFO after I saw the 80/80 in my book.

Trish gave the signal to go in and I had this nagging feeling that something was wrong.

I went out to check, saw my 80 gags, looked closer and remembered a toon using a gag-up unite in the mint.

Then Susan whispered to ask if I was still joining the group so I just went in thinking I'd just use a unite -- fitting, given how I ended up in that situation.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first CFO? LOL I had forgotten to gag, straight up. Too funny.

D

dwightjune

Great Scott!!! Imma wishin ida knowed bout that trash can!!! Thankie, thankie, thankie...
Good ol' Spiffy

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I have to say, Trish, that I felt so relieved when you said that!!! Hey, if Trish does that sometimes we are all ok!!!!! I think it was hillarious. I had a friend do that once a long time ago in the CFO. We were with randoms and I ended up on his side. All of a sudden I hear: "Uh Sally? I forgot gags" Funny thing was no one else was any the wiser. He just kept tuning people and they kept saying "You rock". When the cog round was over: "You guys are great"!!! It was soooo funny!! I still laff when I think about it.

Z

ZippyW

Funny, but I've done that in the CFO too... went in thinking I had full gags and to my horror saw no big horns, eles, or b-day cakes. I just made sure I did the tooning and luring!! LOL.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the first CFO. I was so worried cause there were only 3 per side and I didn't have a "good" cache.

When did you find out? During battle? When you all got chatty? LOL!

I was halfway through the lobby(?) when I decided to go back out and check.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I didn't know about you! I noticed myself after the first gag choice, told Tee let's see how far I can make it before I need to use Pete. lol