• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stractics Forums < |M|ine

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

seriously people, i know how much you all hate me, hag and |M| in general but this is rediculous. this place is run by the ****ing gestapo. if you want a pacific forum to talk about ANYTHING not just UO, **** talk, post screenshots, hold polls, even give us new ideas to help improve the forums come check them out.. regardless to what some people say, we dont ban people without warnings or without good reason. on my forums you can talk about anything you want as long as you dont bring up or talk **** about peoples real lives. is that too much to ask? it wont hurt your egos too bad i promise. we currently have 65 active members. what better place to rip on us and get good retaliation.

www.pwnuo.com

give it a try, if you dont like it the gestapo will be waiting for you to come back and give them something to do.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously people, i know how much you all hate me, hag and |M| in general but this is rediculous. this place is run by the ****ing gestapo. if you want a pacific forum to talk about ANYTHING not just UO, **** talk, post screenshots, hold polls, even give us new ideas to help improve the forums come check them out.. regardless to what some people say, we dont ban people without warnings or without good reason. on my forums you can talk about anything you want as long as you dont bring up or talk **** about peoples real lives. is that too much to ask? it wont hurt your egos too bad i promise. we currently have 65 active members. what better place to rip on us and get good retaliation.

www.pwnuo.com

give it a try, if you dont like it the gestapo will be waiting for you to come back and give them something to do.
I hear you guys ban people when they get too smart for you, that's why I have not visited that site yet.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I hear you guys ban people when they get too smart for you, that's why I have not visited that site yet.
actually the only people weve banned were banned for making personal attacks on my guildmates private lives. but believe what you wish. i truly dont care. we have a plenty active private forum. i would love to see more people on the public forum but its not going to break my heart if you guys dont want to go there. im just giving the option and my word that it will be moderated resonably.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually the only people weve banned were banned for making personal attacks on my guildmates private lives. but believe what you wish. i truly dont care. we have a plenty active private forum. i would love to see more people on the public forum but its not going to break my heart if you guys dont want to go there. im just giving the option and my word that it will be moderated resonably.
Well, we both know how I feel about people attacking real life. If someone attacks you in real life, it means you have beaten them at EVERY single level there is as far as UO goes... That's why they result to that.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go advertise your crappy forums somewhere else hargon.

i've heard about a few instances where peoples posts have been deleted/edited for their opinions.

i also know about one post that was deleted because it had a money shot of sargon. who mods those forums anyways...?

S

SUPRsalad

Well, we both know how I feel about people attacking real life. If someone attacks you in real life, it means you have beaten them at EVERY single level there is as far as UO goes... That's why they result to that.
i disagree. . . Name one thing you have 'beaten' me in UO at. . .
I attack your real life stuff because I enjoy doing so. It makes you all stupid and say dumb stuff & stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.